Senior Commercial Strategy and Insights Manager
Sales Operations | US - San Francisco Office
About the company:
In today’s highly connected digital world, understanding, managing and securing the identity of individuals and things is essential to safety and success of both businesses and their customers. Billions of people connect from anywhere, use a wide variety of devices and expect a seamless yet secure experience.
The ForgeRock mission is to provide the most simple and comprehensive Identity and Access Management Platform to help our customers deepen their relationships with their consumers and improve the productivity and connectivity of their employees and partners. Our identity solution enables great digital experiences and is embedded with a rich set of security, privacy and consent features. We deliver our platform through both cloud services and on-premises software.
Our customers are some of the biggest companies, organizations, and even countries in the world. On any given day, it’s likely that the ForgeRock Identity Platform helped keep your data safe, gave you access to stuff, and supported trusted relationships between you, companies and the devices you were using.
ForgeRock is headquartered in San Francisco, but we are a global company with offices in the following cities: Vancouver, WA; Austin, TX; Munich, Germany; London & Bristol, UK; Grenoble & Paris, FR; Oslo, NO; Singapore and Sydney, Australia. Please read more about us at forgerock.com or follow ForgeRock on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/forgerock.
This role will report to the VP, Commercial Strategy and Insights, and is a unique blend of opportunities and responsibilities for a versatile person with a diverse set of skills and interests. This role will work with Product Management, Marketing, Finance, Channel, Sales Operations and Account Executives to define and execute an end-to-end product monetization and pricing strategy and customer value management program. In addition, this individual will work on creating a sales data analytics function.
Pricing and Packaging responsibilities –
- Partner with product management to develop new packaging and pricing structure
- Work with product management, product marketing, finance and sales to develop new pricing and licensing strategies that maintain strategic and portfolio coherency
- Improve pricing performance across the entire pricing waterfall, establishing list prices, standard volume, channel and sales discounts and non-standard discount guidance
Customer Value Management responsibilities -
- Work closely with account teams to identify, prioritize, and analyze key business value drivers, key influencers and understand how our solutions will help solve those problems
- Build ROI and TCO models to quantify the value of deploying ForgeRock solutions and support high quality business cases presented to customers
- Compile and benchmark database on pre-engagement and post-engagement metrics and re-purpose such data to support the field
- Develop and manage business value calculator tools
- Create and deliver executive level presentations; support account teams in complex, high-profile customer engagements
- Provide expertise on business value throughout the sales cycle including deal structure and pricing
Data Analytics Responsibilities -
- Establish “metrics that matter” for entire GTM system and help build operational and executive dashboards
- Develop and maintain competitive benchmarks across pricing and sales metrics
- Partner with data science teams to develop predictive models that maximize customer LTV and provide actionable insights for the organization
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- 5-10 years of work experience ideally in business consulting or analytical role within a complex selling enterprise software environment
- Degree in business, economics or other analytical concentration. MBA preferred
- Excellent quantitative and financial modeling skills as well as ability to effectively present and communicate insights and recommendations
- Ability to create complex financial models and compelling business case
- Understand pricing and value realization for software (design, development, marketing sales, implementation and support)
- Experience working with clients or customers, meeting facilitation and white boarding
- Light to Moderate travel required
Life at ForgeRock:
We believe in and facilitate a flexible, collaborative work environment. We’ve grown enormously, but remain true to the innovative, can-do startup values that got us here. Most important of all, we keep hiring talented, smart, fun, and genuinely nice people because that’s who we want to succeed with every day. Below are just a few of the great things we have to offer at ForgeRock:
- A great team of smart, fun and genuinely nice individuals.
- Awesome company culture focused around providing a flexible and collaborative work environment
- Regular office bonding events, from lunches and happy hours to group offsites and hack-days
- Well-stocked fridges, whether you’re hungry or thirsty
- Competitive benefits and perks
- We’re Mac-friendly!
- Generous employee referral bonus program
- Amazing offices across the globe – San Francisco HQ; Vancouver, WA; Austin, TX; Munich, Germany; London & Bristol, UK; Grenoble & Paris, FR; Oslo, NO; Singapore, Australia & counting!
ForgeRock is the collective sum of all our individual experiences, backgrounds and influences and we pride ourselves in growing and learning together. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone’s individuality is respected and everyone has an Identity. In recruiting for new colleagues, we welcome the unique contributions you can bring and encourage you to be your best self.
ForgeRock is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.