Reception and Office Coordinator
General & Administrative | San Francisco, CA
About the company:
In today’s highly connected digital world, understanding, managing and securing the identity of individuals and things is essential to safety and success of both businesses and their customers. Billions of people connect from anywhere, use a wide variety of devices and expect a seamless yet secure experience.
The ForgeRock mission is to provide the most simple and comprehensive Identity and Access Management Platform to help our customers deepen their relationships with their consumers and improve the productivity and connectivity of their employees and partners. Our identity solution enables great digital experiences and is embedded with a rich set of security, privacy and consent features. We deliver our platform through both cloud services and on-premises software.
Our customers are some of the biggest companies, organizations, and even countries in the world. On any given day, it’s likely that the ForgeRock Identity Platform helped keep your data safe, gave you access to stuff, and supported trusted relationships between you, companies and the devices you were using.
ForgeRock is headquartered in San Francisco, but we are a global company with offices in the following cities: Vancouver, WA; Austin, TX; Munich, Germany; London & Bristol, UK; Grenoble & Paris, FR; Oslo, NO; Singapore and Sydney, Australia. Please read more about us at forgerock.com or follow ForgeRock on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/forgerock.
We are seeking a full-time Reception & Office Facilities Coordinator. This extremely varied and important role will assist with the general office facilities and reception operation in our San Francisco office as directed. The Reception & Office Facilities Coordinator will report to the Manager, Global Facilities, overseen day to day by the SF EA.
- Be the face of ForgeRock San Francisco office
- Manage the reception lobby, ensure clean and tidy at all times
- Receive and direct email/Slack inquiries, walk-ins and check-in guests in a professional and friendly manner, offer refreshments on arrival and direct visitors to their meetings
- Ensure all office/facilities are running efficiently and effectively (will require movement throughout the office). Refer to daily checklist to ensure all responsibilities met
- Ensure kitchens are clean, tidy and well maintained at all times. Includes loading/unloading dishwasher, maintain coffee maker, set for the morning and made during the day.
- Ensure adequate stock levels of all kitchen supplies, staff amenities and stationery. We order online and have items shipped regularly and this individual will be responsible for physically stocking the shelves
- Act as liaison to vendors such as office suppliers, shipping companies, caterers, etc
- Assist with small event planning such as ordering food for meetings and coordinating conference rooms. Order lunch for the office as directed
- Assist with audio/visual set up in conference rooms if required and ensure conference rooms clean and tidy at all times
- Assist team members with planning larger scale internal and external events.
- Administrative work as directed
- Handle office facilities requests and building issues and liaise with building management and Landlord as needed
- Support new hires with office orientation and induction and coordinating building security access
- Assist management team visitors to office with coordinating meetings and booking restaurants and accommodation as requested
- Special projects as delegated by Manager, Global Facilities, or SF EA
- Develop strong working relationship with admin team and ensure consistent processes are maintained across the ForgeRock offices
- Be a ForgeRock cultural ambassador and support culture in office to ensure positive working environment
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Experience in a fast-paced office environment preferred.
- Computer savvy. Must be comfortable with online ordering, Google Docs, spreadsheets, calendar maintenance, researching online, instant messaging and simple troubleshooting of audio-visual systems
- Extremely motivated and performance-driven with the ability to grow into a role and make it their own
- Ability to multi-task while prioritizing responsibilities or consult where needed.
- Practical, hands-on approach to problem solving with a positive can-do attitude
- Highly organized and good eye for detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable and assertive working with and communicating with internal and external people up to and including C-level executives
- High level of integrity and social awareness for different cultures and languages
- Friendly, personable, cheerful, and professional
- Equally happy to work on own initiative or work as a team player!
We are a thriving, venture-backed global company with a fun, driven culture where every RockStar is essential to our success. We enjoy working hard as a team and provide our employees with many perks including competitive pay, fully stocked kitchen, the occasional social outing together and company wide trips to fantastic destinations. This RockStar role will be central to ensuring a happy and productive office environment!
Life at ForgeRock:
We believe in and facilitate a flexible, collaborative work environment. We’ve grown enormously, but remain true to the innovative, can-do startup values that got us here. Most important of all, we keep hiring talented, smart, fun, and genuinely nice people because that’s who we want to succeed with every day. Below are just a few of the great things we have to offer at ForgeRock:
- A great team of smart, fun and genuinely nice individuals.
- Awesome company culture focused around providing a flexible and collaborative work environment
- Regular office bonding events, from lunches and happy hours to group offsites and hack-days
- Well-stocked fridges, whether you’re hungry or thirsty
- Competitive benefits and perks
- We’re Mac-friendly!
- Generous employee referral bonus program
- Amazing offices across the globe – San Francisco HQ; Vancouver, WA; Austin, TX; Munich, Germany; London & Bristol, UK; Grenoble & Paris, FR; Oslo, NO; Singapore, Australia & counting!
ForgeRock is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.