VP / Sr. Director, Global Sales Operations
Sales Operations | US - San Francisco Office
About the company:
In today’s highly connected digital world, understanding, managing and securing the identity of individuals and things is essential to safety and success of both businesses and their customers. Billions of people connect from anywhere, use a wide variety of devices and expect a seamless yet secure experience.
The ForgeRock mission is to provide the most simple and comprehensive Identity and Access Management Platform to help our customers deepen their relationships with their consumers and improve the productivity and connectivity of their employees and partners. Our identity solution enables great digital experiences and is embedded with a rich set of security, privacy and consent features. We deliver our platform through both cloud services and on-premises software.
Our customers are some of the biggest companies, organizations, and even countries in the world. On any given day, it’s likely that the ForgeRock Identity Platform helped keep your data safe, gave you access to stuff, and supported trusted relationships between you, companies and the devices you were using.
ForgeRock is headquartered in San Francisco, but we are a global company with offices in the following cities: Vancouver, WA; Austin, TX; Munich, Germany; London & Bristol, UK; Grenoble & Paris, FR; Oslo, NO; Singapore and Sydney, Australia. Please read more about us at forgerock.com or follow ForgeRock on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/forgerock.
ForgeRock is seeking a Vice President / Sr. Director, Sales Operations with a vision for creating a world-class Sales Operations function to support our fast-growing worldwide enterprise software company. We are looking for a business leader with strong process/operations and CRM/IT business systems expertise. The successful candidate will have keen attention to detail and be able to provide accurate information in a fast-moving environment. This position will work closely with Sales and Senior Management; it reports to the SVP, Commercial Strategy and Operations.
- Provide management with timely and accurate sales reporting (forecasts, closed deals, channel mix, avg deal size, churn, etc)
- Develop ad hoc reports and analyses to identify and explain trends or isolated events in the sales numbers
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of each significant deal and how it is reported in the Sales numbers
- Own SFDC and other sales, marketing and business systems and tools. This includes the management and prioritization of new systems, functionality, enhancements, etc.
- Continuously develop, improve and document sales processes
- Assist with the development and implementation of Sales Campaigns, working with Sales Enablement and Marketing
- Assist with pricing strategy, discount analyses, maintain price list and product families, working with the Pricing and Analytics team
- Work with Sales management to develop sales performance metrics and assist with territory management
- Develop and implement Sales productivity improvement initiatives, working with Sales leadership
- Assist with developing sales plans, quotas and territory and channel assignments
- Own Sales coverage model, roles and responsibilities, with a focus on growing Customer Success and ARR
- Own annual sales compensation and quota planning process
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 8-10 years experience in Sales Operations, with at least 5+ in leading the Sales Operations function in a global high technology software company
- Detailed knowledge of sales processes, forecasting and pipeline mgmt, renewals, reporting and analysis, SFDC, territory management, and incentive compensation required
- Strong, proven track record of supporting executive level sales staff with, but not limited to; Executive-level presentations, deal approvals, meeting & event planning/coordination, ad-hoc reporting and analysis
- In depth experience with SFDC and strong technical and project management skills
- Ability to work effectively across departments
- A strong sense of urgency and ability to work in a fast paced environment
- High integrity and outstanding references
- Knowledge of SaaS-based Sales models is highly desirable
Life at ForgeRock:
We believe in and facilitate a flexible, collaborative work environment. We’ve grown enormously, but remain true to the innovative, can-do startup values that got us here. Most important of all, we keep hiring talented, smart, fun, and genuinely nice people because that’s who we want to succeed with every day. Below are just a few of the great things we have to offer at ForgeRock:
- A great team of smart, fun and genuinely nice individuals.
- Awesome company culture focused around providing a flexible and collaborative work environment
- Regular office bonding events, from lunches and happy hours to group offsites and hack-days
- Well-stocked fridges, whether you’re hungry or thirsty
- Competitive benefits and perks
- We’re Mac-friendly!
- Generous employee referral bonus program
- Amazing offices across the globe – San Francisco HQ; Vancouver, WA; Austin, TX; Munich, Germany; London & Bristol, UK; Grenoble & Paris, FR; Oslo, NO; Singapore, Australia & counting!
ForgeRock is the collective sum of all our individual experiences, backgrounds and influences and we pride ourselves in growing and learning together. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone’s individuality is respected and everyone has an Identity. In recruiting for new colleagues, we welcome the unique contributions you can bring and encourage you to be your best self.
ForgeRock is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.