Marketing Operations Manager (Contractor)
Marketing | UK - Bristol Office
About the company:
In today’s highly connected digital world, understanding, managing and securing the identity of individuals and things is essential to safety and success of both businesses and their customers. Billions of people connect from anywhere, use a wide variety of devices and expect a seamless yet secure experience.
The ForgeRock mission is to provide the most simple and comprehensive Identity and Access Management Platform to help our customers deepen their relationships with their consumers and improve the productivity and connectivity of their employees and partners. Our identity solution enables great digital experiences and is embedded with a rich set of security, privacy and consent features. We deliver our platform through both cloud services and on-premises software.
Our customers are some of the biggest companies, organizations, and even countries in the world. On any given day, it’s likely that the ForgeRock Identity Platform helped keep your data safe, gave you access to stuff, and supported trusted relationships between you, companies and the devices you were using.
ForgeRock is headquartered in San Francisco, but we are a global company with offices in the following cities: Vancouver, WA; Austin, TX; Munich, Germany; London & Bristol, UK; Grenoble & Paris, FR; Oslo, NO; Singapore and Sydney, Australia. Please read more about us at forgerock.com or follow ForgeRock on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/forgerock.
In this role you’ll be responsible for ensuring that repeatable Marketo programs are executed on time and meet all standards for reporting, while targeting customers, prospects and partners effectively. You will own the build of programs as well as review the accuracy of program setup by others. You’ll need to have experience with Marketing Automation and CRM, preferably Marketo and Salesforce. You will be part of a team that primarily supports the International Field & Digital Marketing team and regional Sales teams, along with other functions of Marketing, including Corporate, and Product & Solutions. You will need to collaborate and closely align with these teams on all aspects of regional and global campaign execution.
- Work closely with Field & Digital Marketing managers and team of Marketo experts on end-to-end campaign development and execution
- Build, test and deploy Marketo programs of basic to intermediate complexity
- Review and analyse Marketo programs to ensure they are executed correctly for reporting purposes, as well as taking into account open rates, click-through rates etc.
- Troubleshoot issues in Marketo program flows and process
- Be a Data Integrity Steward. Manage the marketing database including data acquisition, augmentation, and maintenance activities
- Play a key role in the data protection working group, working closely with the greater Marketing Operations team and Privacy to ensure all marketing data complies with legal regulations and good practice can be demonstrated
- Support regional Sales teams with use of marketing engagement tools (Engagio and Marketo Sales Insight)
- Own the execution of the webinar program including landing page creation in BrightTALK, audience building and email creation in Marketo. Also help manage the logistics of speakers, dry runs and the live event
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- 3+ years prior marketing experience in a fast-paced environment
- At least 1 year of Marketing Automation and CRM experience (Marketo and Salesforce preferred)
- Understanding of the basic principles of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and its impact on marketing practices
- Strong data analysis skills and attention to detail
- Proficient in the use of PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
- The ability to handle multiple projects at once and effectively prioritize needs within a fluid environment
- Proven ability to work with Sales teams and multiple levels of management, while being highly responsive
- Strong team player with a positive attitude
- Fluent in English – additional European languages are a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Works well with others across international time zones and teams
- Travel – USA and other EMEA locations as required
Life at ForgeRock:
We believe in and facilitate a flexible, collaborative work environment. We’ve grown enormously, but remain true to the innovative, can-do startup values that got us here. Most important of all, we keep hiring talented, smart, fun, and genuinely nice people because that’s who we want to succeed with every day. Below are just a few of the great things we have to offer at ForgeRock:
- A great team of smart, fun and genuinely nice individuals.
- Awesome company culture focused around providing a flexible and collaborative work environment
- Regular office bonding events, from lunches and happy hours to group offsites and hack-days
- Well-stocked fridges, whether you’re hungry or thirsty
- Competitive benefits and perks
- We’re Mac-friendly!
- Generous employee referral bonus program
- Amazing offices across the globe – San Francisco HQ; Vancouver, WA; Austin, TX; Munich, Germany; London & Bristol, UK; Grenoble & Paris, FR; Oslo, NO; Singapore, Australia & counting!