Senior Solution Architect (Territory: ASEAN)
Sales | Singapore office
About the company:
In today’s highly connected digital world, understanding, managing and securing the identity of individuals and things is essential to safety and success of both businesses and their customers. Billions of people connect from anywhere, use a wide variety of devices and expect a seamless yet secure experience.
The ForgeRock mission is to provide the most simple and comprehensive Identity and Access Management Platform to help our customers deepen their relationships with their consumers and improve the productivity and connectivity of their employees and partners. Our identity solution enables great digital experiences and is embedded with a rich set of security, privacy and consent features. We deliver our platform through both cloud services and on-premises software.
Our customers are some of the biggest companies, organizations, and even countries in the world. On any given day, it’s likely that the ForgeRock Identity Platform helped keep your data safe, gave you access to stuff, and supported trusted relationships between you, companies and the devices you were using.
ForgeRock is headquartered in San Francisco, but we are a global company with offices in the following cities: Vancouver, WA; Austin, TX; Munich, Germany; London & Bristol, UK; Grenoble & Paris, FR; Oslo, NO; Singapore and Sydney, Australia. Please read more about us at forgerock.com or follow ForgeRock on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/forgerock.
We are seeking elite Senior Solution Architect / Senior Presales Engineers with a passion for Identity Management / Access Management (IDM / IAM) solutions. The right candidate will have the ability to develop and deliver maintainable, reliable, and scalable web infrastructure in the IDM / IAM world.
As a Senior Solution Architect on our highly successful team, you will help make an impact with an industry-leading technology that is growing quickly and aggressively. You will work with an innovative and market leading team, interact with global customers and interact daily with world-leading technologists.
- Work together with the sales team - qualify prospects on solution fit and delivery needs in ASEAN
- Delivery of various pre-sales activities including; responding to customer requests for information, developing and planning conceptual solution presentations and demonstrations and providing technical/product guidance in meetings
- Provide technical guidance to new and potential future partners, i.e. Proof of Concepts and technical workshops
- Deliver services to clients and partners in a pre-sales environment
- Hand off pre-sales efforts to a post-sales service delivery team
- Open to Travel 25% to 50% as needed
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- 10+ years of experience in professional services or technical field support positions
- Successful experience with Identity and/or Access Management (IDM / IAM) products
- Experience in DevOps tools such as Docker and Kubernetes are highly desirable
- Track record of success in a pre-sales environment for a software solutions business in BFSI, Telco Media & Government verticals
- Proven experience developing and delivering effective technical presentations
- Experience in public speaking at industry/community events will be a plus
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, rapidly expanding start-up environment
- A curious and proactive mind set as well as a customer-oriented attitude
- Familiarity in developing security integrations with API Gateways and Reverse Proxy solutions is highly desired
- Self-sufficiency, a high degree of autonomy a passion for working in a startup venture
- Strong knowledge of Identity/ Access Management technologies and standards such as SAML2, OAUTH2, OIDC and UMA.
- Proficiency in Mandarin Chinese or Cantonese is a must in order to present and communicate with prospective customers in the assigned territory
- Experience with Open Source technology is an added plus
Life at ForgeRock:
We believe in and facilitate a flexible, collaborative work environment. We’ve grown enormously, but remain true to the innovative, can-do startup values that got us here. Most important of all, we keep hiring talented, smart, fun, and genuinely nice people because that’s who we want to succeed with every day. Below are just a few of the great things we have to offer at ForgeRock:
- A great team of smart, fun and genuinely nice individuals.
- Awesome company culture focused around providing a flexible and collaborative work environment
- Regular office bonding events, from lunches and happy hours to group offsites and hack-days
- Well-stocked fridges, whether you’re hungry or thirsty
- Competitive benefits and perks
- We’re Mac-friendly!
- Generous employee referral bonus program
- Amazing offices across the globe – San Francisco HQ; Vancouver, WA; Austin, TX; Munich, Germany; London & Bristol, UK; Grenoble & Paris, FR; Oslo, NO; Singapore, Australia & counting!