Customer Marketing Director
Corporate Marketing | US - San Francisco Office
About the company:
In today’s highly connected digital world, understanding, managing and securing the identity of individuals and things is essential to safety and success of both businesses and their customers. Billions of people connect from anywhere, use a wide variety of devices and expect a seamless yet secure experience.
The ForgeRock mission is to provide the most simple and comprehensive Identity and Access Management Platform to help our customers deepen their relationships with their consumers and improve the productivity and connectivity of their employees and partners. Our identity solution enables great digital experiences and is embedded with a rich set of security, privacy and consent features. We deliver our platform through both cloud services and on-premises software.
Our customers are some of the biggest companies, organizations, and even countries in the world. On any given day, it’s likely that the ForgeRock Identity Platform helped keep your data safe, gave you access to stuff, and supported trusted relationships between you, companies and the devices you were using.
ForgeRock is headquartered in San Francisco, but we are a global company with offices in the following cities: Vancouver, WA; Austin, TX; Munich, Germany; London & Bristol, UK; Grenoble & Paris, FR; Oslo, NO; Singapore and Sydney, Australia. Please read more about us at forgerock.com or follow ForgeRock on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/forgerock.
We are looking for an experienced Customer Marketing Director to build and lead our customer marketing program. You will design, implement, drive and monitor effective customer marketing engagement strategies and plans that align with business goals.
Our ideal candidate has proven experience overseeing customer-focused brand, advocacy and demand generation marketing for subscription-based business. He/she will have solid marketing background and experience in managing a variety of effective, end-to-end customer marketing programs, including but not limited to; advocacy and reference programs, user groups and advisory boards, communication and promotions.
- Strong passion for serving and understanding customers
- Interpersonal skills to help nurture customer relationships and work with cross-functional teams
- Incredibly creative marketing and communication skills
- Analytical skills to determine marketing effectiveness and ROI of customer engagement efforts
- Strategic thinker that can see beyond the day-to-day to help reach marketing and sales goals, create a stronger brand, and improve the customer experience
- Drive customer communication and leverage marketing channels to educate customers on ways they can maximize and grow their investment and use of ForgeRock products and services.
- Support product launches and create integrated customer-facing marketing programs with the goal to drive adoption of new products and services.
- In conjunction with the field and product teams, oversee strategy and execution of Customer Advisory Boards (CAB) and customer user groups, with a focus on building community and gaining insight and feedback that continue to fuel product innovation.
- Manage the ForgeRock Champions Program which covers customer references, and advocacy initiatives, and help drive thought leadership content through the voice of the customer.
- Work with field operations, support and product teams to determine key metrics and ways to quantify impact on customer experience on the overall business, including customer engagement, product adoption, and customer satisfaction.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- 10+ years’ experience in a similar role.
- Bachelor’s degree required, Advanced degree or MBA preferred.
- Expertise in driving/implementing a successful global customer marketing program.
- Positive and inspirational leader with proven strategy and execution skills.
- Solid understanding of marketing planning, budgeting and driving results.
- Ability to prioritize, problem solve, multi-task, and work independently in a dynamic and rapidly changing workplace.
- Outstanding organizational and people skills, Master communicator who can speak to all levels of the organization and lead complex, cross-functional projects.
- Excellent presentation and relationship management skills - strong verbal and written communications skills – with a customer first attitude.
- Experience doing data analysis, modeling, and/or financial analysis to support or drive business decisions.
Life at ForgeRock:
We believe in and facilitate a flexible, collaborative work environment. We’ve grown enormously, but remain true to the innovative, can-do startup values that got us here. Most important of all, we keep hiring talented, smart, fun, and genuinely nice people because that’s who we want to succeed with every day. Below are just a few of the great things we have to offer at ForgeRock:
- A great team of smart, fun and genuinely nice individuals.
- Awesome company culture focused around providing a flexible and collaborative work environment
- Regular office bonding events, from lunches and happy hours to group offsites and hack-days
- Well-stocked fridges, whether you’re hungry or thirsty
- Competitive benefits and perks
- We’re Mac-friendly!
- Generous employee referral bonus program
- Amazing offices across the globe – San Francisco HQ; Vancouver, WA; Austin, TX; Munich, Germany; London & Bristol, UK; Grenoble & Paris, FR; Oslo, NO; Singapore, Australia & counting!
ForgeRock is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.