Senior Director, Global Sales Development
Sales Development | US – Austin Office
About the company:
In today’s highly connected digital world, understanding, managing and securing the identity of individuals and things is essential to safety and success of both businesses and their customers. Billions of people connect from anywhere, use a wide variety of devices and expect a seamless yet secure experience.
The ForgeRock mission is to provide the most simple and comprehensive Identity and Access Management Platform to help our customers deepen their relationships with their consumers and improve the productivity and connectivity of their employees and partners. Our identity solution enables great digital experiences and is embedded with a rich set of security, privacy and consent features. We deliver our platform through both cloud services and on-premises software.
Our customers are some of the biggest companies, organizations, and even countries in the world. On any given day, it’s likely that the ForgeRock Identity Platform helped keep your data safe, gave you access to stuff, and supported trusted relationships between you, companies and the devices you were using. ForgeRock is headquartered in San Francisco, but we are a global company with offices in the following cities: Vancouver, WA; Austin, TX; Munich, Germany; London & Bristol, UK; Grenoble & Paris, FR; Oslo, NO; Singapore and Sydney, Australia. Please read more about us at forgerock.com or follow ForgeRock on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/forgerock.
The Senior Director of Global Sales Development will help ForgeRock build, grow and scale their Global SDR function. As the Global leader, this person will own the entire vision and execution of the SDR function. Working cross-functionally with the whole company, this position will own the whole strategy and build out across the globe. This senior strategic leadership role is of the utmost importance for ForgeRock’s growth.
- Oversee the daily activities of all SDR's, tracking individual KPI's and Quotas
- Manage day-to-day operations for scheduling meetings, tracking meetings and overall success metrics for hand-off from SDR's to Major Account Executives.
- Manage a team of SDR representatives across our different Global locations
- Build the strategy for outreach including; messaging, emails, call scripts, LinkedIn InMail messages, and other correspondence templates
- Own SDR tech stack and outbound strategy (template creation etc.)
- Accountable for accurate and on-time reporting
- Proactively identify opportunities for lead generation and implement enabling technologies to improve productivity
- Make data-driven decisions on topics including process improvement and sales incentive design
- Work cross-functionally with marketing, enablement, sales, and sales operations to develop strategies and execution plans to develop meaningful, quality pipeline
- Onboard and train new team members
- Identify opportunities for continuous SDR coaching and training and to improve/build upon SDR and MAE relationships
- Mentor and coach sales development representatives in current and future career path
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Minimum 10 years Sales-centric experience with 5+ years of experience as manager of an SDR team in the B2B space, ideally with SaaS component
- Experience with Salesforce reporting and dashboards
- Strong and diverse people management experience. Track record of engaging and developing top talent
- Experience in working with, and affecting good working relationships among departments
- Additional knowledge and experience with Lead Generation, Sales Intelligence and Research platforms such as DiscoverOrg
- Strong understanding of technology and its application to improve sales productivity
- Demonstrated ability to implement sales processes, procedures and policies
- Working knowledge and experience with productivity and office tools such as Google Docs/Sheets, Office (word, excel, PPT, Outlook, Google Email) and Slack.
- Experience with Digital Identity and/or Security is a plus
- Bachelor's degree
Life at ForgeRock:
We believe in and facilitate a flexible, collaborative work environment. We’ve grown enormously, but remain true to the innovative, can-do startup values that got us here. Most important of all, we keep hiring talented, smart, fun, and genuinely nice people because that’s who we want to succeed with every day. Below are just a few of the great things we have to offer at ForgeRock:
- A great team of smart, fun and genuinely nice individuals.
- Awesome company culture focused around providing a flexible and collaborative work environment
- Regular office bonding events, from lunches and happy hours to group offsites and hack-days
- Well-stocked fridges, whether you’re hungry or thirsty
- Competitive benefits and perks
- We’re Mac-friendly!
- Generous employee referral bonus program
- Amazing offices across the globe – San Francisco HQ; Vancouver, WA; Austin, TX; Munich, Germany; London & Bristol, UK; Grenoble & Paris, FR; Oslo, NO; Singapore, Australia & counting!
ForgeRock is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.