Senior Sales Enablement Manager
Sales Operations | US – San Francisco Office
About the company:
In today’s highly connected digital world, understanding, managing and securing the identity of individuals and things is essential to safety and success of both businesses and their customers. Billions of people connect from anywhere, use a wide variety of devices and expect a seamless yet secure experience.
The ForgeRock mission is to provide the most simple and comprehensive Identity and Access Management Platform to help our customers deepen their relationships with their consumers and improve the productivity and connectivity of their employees and partners. Our identity solution enables great digital experiences and is embedded with a rich set of security, privacy and consent features. We deliver our platform through both cloud services and on-premises software.
Our customers are some of the biggest companies, organizations, and even countries in the world. On any given day, it’s likely that the ForgeRock Identity Platform helped keep your data safe, gave you access to stuff, and supported trusted relationships between you, companies and the devices you were using.
ForgeRock is headquartered in San Francisco, but we are a global company with offices in the following cities: Vancouver, WA; Austin, TX; Munich, Germany; London & Bristol, UK; Grenoble & Paris, FR; Oslo, NO; Singapore and Sydney, Australia. Please read more about us at forgerock.com or follow ForgeRock on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/forgerock.
We are looking for a Sr. Sales Enablement Manager to partner with the Sales Enablement & Sales Leadership teams to help drive the design and execution of sales enablement programs for the ForgeRock global sales teams.
The primary role of this position is to collaborate across Sales, Marketing, Product Management, and Operations to develop a programmatic approach in helping to improve efficiency, effectiveness, and performance of the global sales organization. This role will work across departments to build supporting content and programs to enable the sales force to have consistent, effective, and engaging sales conversations with prospects and customers at each stage of the sales cycle.
- Design and execution of Regional Sales Enablement programs including managing the rollout, adoption and knowledge transfer of best practices on how to leverage key sales tools across the sales cycle
- Build a knowledge system and process for collecting and managing customer specific information for Sales
- Work jointly with Global Sales Operations and Sales Management in design and delivery of on-boarding and continuing training specifically for sales
- Liaison between Sales, Services, Marketing and Global Sales Operation teams
- Monitor and maintain effectiveness reporting including measurement of the usage across tools to provide guidance on business impact, areas for improvement, and additional future projects
- Regular use and updates of salesforce.com to monitor sales productivity, establish metrics and objectives for sales enablement
- Working jointly with marketing on competitive tracking
- Working jointly with Business Development team to design partner enablement
Required Skills & Qualifications
- BS or BA degree preferred.
- 6+ years of proven experience in Sales Operations, Sales Training/Development, and /or Field Sales Enablement within a high growth global software organization
- High attention to detail
- Strong relationship building & communication skills
- Demonstrated ability working in a cross-functional, matrix-oriented, multinational environment
- Experience working in an entrepreneurial, fast-changing environment that requires strategic thinking, resourcefulness, results-oriented decision making and commitment to excellence
- Experience with salesforce.com and LMS (learning management system) platforms
- Experience with Sales Enablement Productivity Software
- Comfortable presenting and engaging with cross functional teams and executive management
- Superb customer focus
- Ability to successfully manage multiple priorities, projects and events to on-time delivery; also to manage and coordinate inputs from multiple sources
- Ability to have a flexible schedule when needed for events and global engagements
- Highly motivated nature with an innate sense of urgency and positive can-do attitude
Life at ForgeRock:
We believe in and facilitate a flexible, collaborative work environment. We’ve grown enormously, but remain true to the innovative, can-do startup values that got us here. Most important of all, we keep hiring talented, smart, fun, and genuinely nice people because that’s who we want to succeed with every day. Below are just a few of the great things we have to offer at ForgeRock:
- A great team of smart, fun and genuinely nice individuals.
- Awesome company culture focused around providing a flexible and collaborative work environment
- Regular office bonding events, from lunches and happy hours to group offsites and hack-days
- Well-stocked fridges, whether you’re hungry or thirsty
- Competitive benefits and perks
- We’re Mac-friendly!
- Generous employee referral bonus program
- Amazing offices across the globe – San Francisco HQ; Vancouver, WA; Austin, TX; Munich, Germany; London & Bristol, UK; Grenoble & Paris, FR; Oslo, NO; Singapore, Australia & counting!
ForgeRock is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.