Senior Product Marketing Director
Marketing | US - San Francisco Office
About the company:
In today’s highly connected digital world, understanding, managing and securing the identity of individuals and things is essential to safety and success of both businesses and their customers. Billions of people connect from anywhere, use a wide variety of devices and expect a seamless yet secure experience.
The ForgeRock mission is to provide the most simple and comprehensive Identity and Access Management Platform to help our customers deepen their relationships with their consumers and improve the productivity and connectivity of their employees and partners. Our identity solution enables great digital experiences and is embedded with a rich set of security, privacy and consent features. We deliver our platform through both cloud services and on-premises software.
Our customers are some of the biggest companies, organizations, and even countries in the world. On any given day, it’s likely that the ForgeRock Identity Platform helped keep your data safe, gave you access to stuff, and supported trusted relationships between you, companies and the devices you were using.
ForgeRock is headquartered in San Francisco, but we are a global company with offices in the following cities: Vancouver, WA; Austin, TX; Munich, Germany; London & Bristol, UK; Grenoble & Paris, FR; Oslo, NO; Singapore and Sydney, Australia. Please read more about us at forgerock.com or follow ForgeRock on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/forgerock.
ForgeRock is looking for an experienced Senior Product Marketing Director to help fuel our rapid growth. In this role, you will partner with the Product Management, Marketing, Sales, and other stakeholder to develop innovative go-to-market assets and campaigns that build pipeline and enable our sales team to clearly articulate the ForgeRock advantage. You have a strong technical background in the IAM space and are able to “geek out” with product managers and engineers about highly technical product features, but also have a strong grasp of how each feature maps to business value and customer use cases, and can bridge the gap between the two for any audience. To achieve this, you are a master of generating and delivering all different forms of audience-appropriate content, and personally delivering that content to the widest variety of stakeholders. From website copy to white papers to presentations; delivered via sales meetings, webinars, on stage, or in videos; you’ve done this before, and are ready to rock. You are a highly motivated, self-starter that thinks outside the box with experience marketing Identity and Access Management concepts, open standards, and SaaS solutions.
- Communicate with customers, prospects, analysts and press to both understand their perspectives and evangelize the ForgeRock story
- Be the subject matter expert on ForgeRock customers, what they want and their purchasing criteria.
- Identify ForgeRock competition and how to effectively position against them
- Consistently implement our messaging to gain both technical and business mindshare amongst senior executives in the enterprise
- Drive interactions with Sales Enablement to create new and compelling educational material.
- Partner closely with Product Management to understand our product strategy and develop customer narratives and compelling thought leadership content and customer stories.
- Lead go-to-market strategy and execution for key products and solutions in collaboration with the Sales Team.
- Convert geek speak into business value for C-Level buyers and decision makers
- Create written and multi-media content that will help us build pipeline and close business
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Domain expertise in IAM
- Technical background (preferably previous implementation experience) and understanding of IAM technologies, protocols, systems, processes, and leading industry products
- Deep knowledge of our core buyers
- Ability to communicate to both business owners and technical leads in Global 5K enterprises
- Excellent communicator, both written and oral
- Experience managing both senior and junior team members to make them successful
- 15+ years of experience in senior product development, product management, product marketing and/or sales roles.
Life at ForgeRock:
We believe in and facilitate a flexible, collaborative work environment. We’ve grown enormously, but remain true to the innovative, can-do startup values that got us here. Most important of all, we keep hiring talented, smart, fun, and genuinely nice people because that’s who we want to succeed with every day. Below are just a few of the great things we have to offer at ForgeRock:
- A great team of smart, fun and genuinely nice individuals.
- Awesome company culture focused around providing a flexible and collaborative work environment
- Regular office bonding events, from lunches and happy hours to group offsites and hack-days
- Well-stocked fridges, whether you’re hungry or thirsty
- Competitive benefits and perks
- We’re Mac-friendly!
- Generous employee referral bonus program
- Amazing offices across the globe – San Francisco HQ; Vancouver, WA; Austin, TX; Munich, Germany; London & Bristol, UK; Grenoble & Paris, FR; Oslo, NO; Singapore, Australia & counting!
ForgeRock is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.