Sales Compensation and Data Analyst
Finance | San Francisco, CA
About the company:
In today’s highly connected digital world, understanding, managing and securing the identity of individuals and things is essential to safety and success of both businesses and their customers. Billions of people connect from anywhere, use a wide variety of devices and expect a seamless yet secure experience.
The ForgeRock mission is to provide the most simple and comprehensive Identity and Access Management Platform to help our customers deepen their relationships with their consumers and improve the productivity and connectivity of their employees and partners. Our identity solution enables great digital experiences and is embedded with a rich set of security, privacy and consent features. We deliver our platform through both cloud services and on-premises software.
Our customers are some of the biggest companies, organizations, and even countries in the world. On any given day, it’s likely that the ForgeRock Identity Platform helped keep your data safe, gave you access to stuff, and supported trusted relationships between you, companies and the devices you were using.
ForgeRock is headquartered in San Francisco, but we are a global company with offices in the following cities: Vancouver, WA; Austin, TX; Munich, Germany; London & Bristol, UK; Grenoble & Paris, FR; Oslo, NO; Singapore and Sydney, Australia. Please read more about us at forgerock.com or follow ForgeRock on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/forgerock.
This unique role blends the analytical and logical processing of sales compensation, with the fast pace and energy of the sales team. As a member of the commissions team, this role provides training and exposure to the in-demand field of Sales Comp, and high visibility and impact to executives carrying out the company strategy. The primary responsibilities of the role are the monthly processing and reporting of global commissions, fielding inquiries from the sales team, and managing our commissions software solution, Xactly. Additionally, there will be ad-hoc data analysis, systems management, and the need to partner with global sales leaders and executives. Success in this role will require an analytical and creative approach to problem solving, and the ability to communicate with clarity. These traits, plus a curiosity about sales compensation will make the ideal candidate.
- Gain and maintain a deep understanding of the compensation plans, ForgeRock’s strategy, products, and sales team structure. These will be guiding principles for the role.
- Monthly Reconciliation of closed deals from Salesforce.com to Xactly, processing data within Xactly, and reviewing output for accuracy and adherence to the comp plan.
- Preparing commission reports for stakeholders in accounting, finance and payroll.
- Maintaining employee data in Xactly for new hires, terminations, and role changes.
- Additional ad-hoc analysis and reporting. Commissions are high-visibility and impact, and often of interest to executives who need insights and data to support strategic decision making.
- Provide timely, accurate and professional resolution of commission inquiries from the field, and process adjustments as necessary. Be a resource and valued partner to employees who receive sales compensation.
- Support the annual sales compensation planning process. Creating compensation plans that align sales incentives with the company go-to-market strategy is key to the success of Forgerock.
- Improve existing processes through creative problem solving and use of automation.
- Collaborate and partner across functions to find synergies and strengthen the commission team’s alignment with Forgerock initiates, strategy and goals.
- Manage additional ad-hoc projects, such as software configuration, implementation, and more.
- Involvement in Stock Comp (options) administration, inquiries and analysis.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- 2+ years of experience in accounting, finance, sales operations, information systems, or related field.
- Analytical mind, attention to detail, and commitment to accuracy.
- Comfortable working in and between systems, and with large data sets.
- Curiosity and desire to learn and grow beyond the initial role and gain Global experience.
- Superior Excel skills a must, with experience using formulas and pivot tables.
- Experience with Xactly or Salesforce.com a plus. SQL or any coding experience also a plus.
- Ability to communicate effectively in written and oral communications.
- Positive attitude and ability to work in a fast-paced technology company environment.
- Desire and ability to “roll up sleeves” in typical start-up fashion.
Life at ForgeRock:
We believe in and facilitate a flexible, collaborative work environment. We’ve grown enormously, but remain true to the innovative, can-do startup values that got us here. Most important of all, we keep hiring talented, smart, fun, and genuinely nice people because that’s who we want to succeed with every day. Below are just a few of the great things we have to offer at ForgeRock:
- A great team of smart, fun and genuinely nice individuals.
- Awesome company culture focused around providing a flexible and collaborative work environment
- Regular office bonding events, from lunches and happy hours to group offsites and hack-days
- Well-stocked fridges, whether you’re hungry or thirsty
- Competitive benefits and perks
- We’re Mac-friendly!
- Generous employee referral bonus program
- Amazing offices across the globe – San Francisco HQ; Vancouver, WA; Austin, TX; Munich, Germany; London & Bristol, UK; Grenoble & Paris, FR; Oslo, NO; Singapore, Australia & counting!
ForgeRock is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.