Senior Release Engineer
Engineering | Vancouver, WA
About the company:
In today’s highly connected digital world, understanding, managing and securing the identity of individuals and things is essential to safety and success of both businesses and their customers. Billions of people connect from anywhere, use a wide variety of devices and expect a seamless yet secure experience.
The ForgeRock mission is to provide the most simple and comprehensive Identity and Access Management Platform to help our customers deepen their relationships with their consumers and improve the productivity and connectivity of their employees and partners. Our identity solution enables great digital experiences and is embedded with a rich set of security, privacy and consent features. We deliver our platform through both cloud services and on-premises software.
Our customers are some of the biggest companies, organizations, and even countries in the world. On any given day, it’s likely that the ForgeRock Identity Platform helped keep your data safe, gave you access to stuff, and supported trusted relationships between you, companies and the devices you were using.
ForgeRock is headquartered in San Francisco, but we are a global company with offices in the following cities: Vancouver, WA; Austin, TX; Munich, Germany; London & Bristol, UK; Grenoble & Paris, FR; Oslo, NO; Singapore and Sydney, Australia. Please read more about us at forgerock.com or follow ForgeRock on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/forgerock.
Working as a key member of the global engineering team and closely with IT, this hands on position will be responsible for the development tools, release processes, and all aspects of the build process for the ForgeRock Identity products.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Ability to work well in a global team environment and independently
- Strong Jenkins knowledge (installation/update, administration, plugins, build workflow, CI/CD)
- Strong experience with Groovy and Jenkins pipelines
- Expert with scripting (Python, bash)
- Good Docker knowledge (Dockerfile, integration with Jenkins, Docker CLI)
- Fluent with Git
- Experience with Maven/Java build
- Experience with the most common Maven plugins (release, license, dependency, assembly)
- Good Linux knowledge
- Java development to write Maven/Jenkins plugins
VMWare knowledge (create a VM or a template, update VM settings with vSphere)
- Good Cloud knowledge (AWS/Google, comfortable with IAM/VM/Docker/Kubernetes)
- A good communication is appreciated as the team is working with all the Engineering team
Life at ForgeRock:
We believe in and facilitate a flexible, collaborative work environment. We’ve grown enormously, but remain true to the innovative, can-do start up values that got us here. Most important of all, we keep hiring talented, smart, fun, and genuinely nice people because that’s who we want to succeed with every day. Below is just a few of the great things we have to offer at ForgeRock:
- A great team of smart, fun and genuinely nice individuals.
- Awesome company culture focused around providing a flexible and collaborative work environment
- Regular office bonding events, from lunches and happy hours to group offsite and hack-days
- Well-stocked fridges, whether you’re hungry or thirsty
- Competitive benefits and perks
- We’re Mac-friendly!
- Generous employee referral bonus program
- Amazing offices across the globe – San Francisco HQ; Vancouver, WA; London & Bristol, UK; Grenoble, FR; Oslo, NO; Singapore, Australia & counting!
ForgeRock is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.