Global System Integrator Alliance Director
Business Development | UK – London Remote
About the company:
In today’s highly connected digital world, understanding, managing and securing the identity of individuals and things is essential to safety and success of both businesses and their customers. Billions of people connect from anywhere, use a wide variety of devices and expect a seamless yet secure experience.
The ForgeRock mission is to provide the most simple and comprehensive Identity and Access Management Platform to help our customers deepen their relationships with their consumers and improve the productivity and connectivity of their employees and partners. Our identity solution enables great digital experiences and is embedded with a rich set of security, privacy and consent features. We deliver our platform through both cloud services and on-premises software.
Our customers are some of the biggest companies, organizations, and even countries in the world. On any given day, it’s likely that the ForgeRock Identity Platform helped keep your data safe, gave you access to stuff, and supported trusted relationships between you, companies and the devices you were using.
ForgeRock is headquartered in San Francisco, but we are a global company with offices in the following cities: Vancouver, WA; Austin, TX; Munich, Germany; London & Bristol, UK; Grenoble & Paris, FR; Oslo, NO; Singapore and Sydney, Australia. Please read more about us at forgerock.com or follow ForgeRock on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/forgerock.
ForgeRock is looking for a talented and proven team player with high energy and initiative to fill a key role within the Channel Sales Organization – Global System Integrator Alliance Director (covering Accenture across EMEA). This role will be a key contributor to our overall sales and business development strategy as we look to build out our network of Global System Integrators to help scale our business over the next 3 to 5 years.
The development our Global SI Partnerships is crucial to the success of our company. The Global SI Alliance Director for Accenture in the EMEA Region has a key role. The ability to build and execute upon a strategy to drive field alignment and sales through the Accenture ELA organization, is critical to the success of this role. This individual must engage with Accenture key practices (Security, Digital) as well as their operating groups (Financial Services, Products, CMT, Resources and H&PS) and leadership teams to drive strong field level engagement between Accenture’s and ForgeRock Sales Teams. They must also be adept at developing strong internal relationships within our organization with Customer Success Team, Legal and Sales Ops to ensure the success of our partners while working remotely.
This role will report up to the Senior. Director, Global SI Partnerships, EMEA.
First 30 days
- Build an overall understanding of ForgeRock’s Global System Integrators (GSI) Program and take ownership of current activities.
- Gain alignment with Accenture across EMEA, the leadership of the Global SI partnerships team, and Region Sales organization to define and prioritize the partner strategies needed to grow sales with Accenture.
- Develop relationships with all field sales team members
- Define the list of top priority Commercial accounts for alignment with Accenture.
- Become familiar with elements that include marketing events, solution and sales training, joint solution development and joint account sales activities that will drive the alliance relationship this next fiscal year
- Become immersed in the digital identity space and understand ForgeRock’s strategic plays
- Develop a 90 day plan around the prioritization of activities around internal ForgeRock operations, ForgeRock Identity Platform enablement, field engagement and partner activities that will enable an efficient ramp up period
- Awareness of sales pipeline deals and partner engagement in those deals
- Active engagement with Sales Teams in setting and acting on sales strategies for Accenture engaged deals
- Establish cadence calls with all key Accenture contacts and set up face to face meetings with their senior leadership teams
- Take over management of weekly standard reports/dashboards for Sales and Business Develop leadership
- Build out formal FY20 business plan for Accenture that includes joint field engagement.
- Develop full understanding of the ForgeRock Trust Network Partner Program and all associated Partner Agreements
- On-going GTM plan development and refinement
- Expansion of the relationships with Accenture that align with our strategic direction (e.g. digital identity, digital transformation, IoT etc.)
- Support partner activities across supported sales regions
- Evangelize the ForgeRock alliance strategy across multiple internal organizations including sales, marketing, customer success, and product marketing/management.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
The successful candidate will have a proven track record in the enterprise software industry of building and leading alliances partnerships within a high growth organization. Ideal experience should also include a background in the sales or consulting side of the business. Experience in the identity and access management space would be highly desirable. The individual must exhibit qualities that inspire teaming and trust to influence ForgeRock Sales, Marketing, Product Management and the CTO’s Office to support Alliances/Partnering Strategies.
- Willingness to travel extensively in EMEA
- Minimum 10+ year’s experience of working with Global SIs, experience of managing a strategic partnership with Accenture would be highly desirable
- Exposure to the Security Software channel ecosystem
- A good understanding of global SIs operate is mandatory, understanding of how Accenture is organised and the agenda from the different organisations is desirable
- Decent understanding of the Digital Identity space
- History of developing and executing alliance partner go-to-market plans with influential market players
- Ability to drive field engagement to produce meaningful pipeline development across all Commercial Segments
- History of successfully developing and leading multiple partnerships at once
- Be creative with strong problem solving skills and the ability to succeed in a fast paced environment while working remotely
- Track record of exceeding metrics
- Experience with SaaS and PaaS are a plus
- Excellent spoken and written communication, interpersonal, relationship building skills
- Ability to work both independently and with a team
- Sound business acumen skills; thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- Bachelors degree or equivalent required
- MBA or EMBA is desirable
- Bi Lingual or multi lingual are a plus
Life at ForgeRock:
We believe in and facilitate a flexible, collaborative work environment. We’ve grown enormously, but remain true to the innovative, can-do startup values that got us here. Most important of all, we keep hiring talented, smart, fun, and genuinely nice people because that’s who we want to succeed with every day. Below are just a few of the great things we have to offer at ForgeRock:
- A great team of smart, fun and genuinely nice individuals.
- Awesome company culture focused around providing a flexible and collaborative work environment
- Regular office bonding events, from lunches and happy hours to group offsites and hack-days
- Well-stocked fridges, whether you’re hungry or thirsty
- Competitive benefits and perks
- We’re Mac-friendly!
- Generous employee referral bonus program
- Amazing offices across the globe – San Francisco HQ; Vancouver, WA; Austin, TX; Munich, Germany; London & Bristol, UK; Grenoble & Paris, FR; Oslo, NO; Singapore, Australia & counting!