Field Marketing Specialist - ASEAN
Field Marketing | Singapore Office
About the company:
In today’s highly connected digital world, understanding, managing and securing the identity of individuals and things is essential to safety and success of both businesses and their customers. Billions of people connect from anywhere, use a wide variety of devices and expect a seamless yet secure experience.
The ForgeRock mission is to provide the most simple and comprehensive Identity and Access Management Platform to help our customers deepen their relationships with their consumers and improve the productivity and connectivity of their employees and partners. Our identity solution enables great digital experiences and is embedded with a rich set of security, privacy and consent features. We deliver our platform through both cloud services and on-premises software.
Our customers are some of the biggest companies, organizations, and even countries in the world. On any given day, it’s likely that the ForgeRock Identity Platform helped keep your data safe, gave you access to stuff, and supported trusted relationships between you, companies and the devices you were using.
ForgeRock is headquartered in San Francisco, but we are a global company with offices in the following cities: Vancouver, WA; Austin, TX; Munich, Germany; London & Bristol, UK; Grenoble & Paris, FR; Oslo, NO; Singapore and Sydney, Australia. Please read more about us at forgerock.com or follow ForgeRock on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/forgerock.
The Field Marketing Specialist will report to the regional Senior Field Marketing Manager and will be based in the Singapore Office. Their primary role will be to assist in the design and execution of all field marketing programs across the ASEAN region.
- Assist in the design and execution of field marketing programs, which will include all elements of integrated marketing (customer dinners, seminars/road-shows, industry events/summits, partner marketing, webinars, direct mailers, telemarketing programs, digital programs, nurture and social campaigns)
- Close collaboration and alignment with internal marketing departments and the regional sales team
- Manage specific end-to-end projects on a regional level
- Assistance with Event Management
- Help with finance process for contacts and invoice payments
- Create updates and content for social media posts, tweets and statuses across a range of social media channels
- Help with event communications to staff, registration and confirmation
- Assist with event logistics eg. Stand shipments, staffing, giveaways, branding
- Organise appropriate collateral and making sure presentations are ready
- Help with preparation of Marketo emails, landing pages and smart-lists including assistance with creative / copywriting and layout.
- Help create marketing copy for emails, blogs, event reviews and social media.
- Assisting with Data development work including the use of Marketo, Salesforce, Engagio and other third-party tools to devise account, contact, territory and industry level target lists.
- Management of lead segmentation, targeting, import and lead follow-ups
- Assist regional team with data, reporting and metrics analysis using tools including salesforce, marketo and excel.
- Manage planning and budget against field programs
- Work with partner teams to plan joined go-to-market/demand generation activities
- Assistance with management of localisation process and work with local PR agency
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Flexible and able to adapt to change in fast-growing or start-up organisation
- Bachelor’s degree and/or 2 years of relevant experience in a marketing function
- Ability to work independently, creatively and analytically
- Self-motivated, innovative, collaborative, ability to multi-task
- Strong team player with a positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Strong data / analysis understanding
- Fluent in English
- Proficient in use of Powerpoint, Excel, Word.
- Availability to travel within the ASEAN region
- Prior marketing experience in a fast pace environment
- Understanding of integrated marketing programs – online, offline, demand generation and awareness
- Creative Flair / copy writing skills
- Marketing Automation experience and ideally certification. (Marketo preferred)
- CRM experience preferably Salesforce
Life at ForgeRock:
We believe in and facilitate a flexible, collaborative work environment. We’ve grown enormously, but remain true to the innovative, can-do startup values that got us here. Most important of all, we keep hiring talented, smart, fun, and genuinely nice people because that’s who we want to succeed with every day. Below are just a few of the great things we have to offer at ForgeRock:
- A great team of smart, fun and genuinely nice individuals.
- Awesome company culture focused around providing a flexible and collaborative work environment
- Regular office bonding events, from lunches and happy hours to group offsites and hack-days
- Well-stocked fridges, whether you’re hungry or thirsty
- Competitive benefits and perks
- We’re Mac-friendly!
- Generous employee referral bonus program
- Amazing offices across the globe – San Francisco HQ; Vancouver, WA; Austin, TX; Munich, Germany; London & Bristol, UK; Grenoble & Paris, FR; Oslo, NO; Singapore, Australia & counting!