Senior Talent Partner
Human Resources | US – Austin Office
About the company:
In today’s highly connected digital world, understanding, managing and securing the identity of individuals and things is essential to safety and success of both businesses and their customers. Billions of people connect from anywhere, use a wide variety of devices and expect a seamless yet secure experience.
The ForgeRock mission is to provide the most simple and comprehensive Identity and Access Management Platform to help our customers deepen their relationships with their consumers and improve the productivity and connectivity of their employees and partners. Our identity solution enables great digital experiences and is embedded with a rich set of security, privacy and consent features. We deliver our platform through both cloud services and on-premises software.
Our customers are some of the biggest companies, organizations, and even countries in the world. On any given day, it’s likely that the ForgeRock Identity Platform helped keep your data safe, gave you access to stuff, and supported trusted relationships between you, companies and the devices you were using.
ForgeRock is headquartered in San Francisco, but we are a global company with offices in the following cities: Vancouver, WA; Austin, TX; Munich, Germany; London & Bristol, UK; Grenoble & Paris, FR; Oslo, NO; Singapore and Sydney, Australia. Please read more about us at forgerock.com or follow ForgeRock on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/forgerock.
Reporting to the VP, Talent Acquisition, the Senior Talent Partner will assist as we accelerate our growth at this crucial stage in our company’s development. You will be tasked with driving the internal Sales recruitment function to successful business outcomes.
ForgeRock’s growth now requires repeatable success. You will have evidence of providing support within a successful internal recruitment function, with experience building strong stakeholder and candidate relationships and role modeling your behaviors within a team. The ability to engage new candidates via different recruitment methods and tools is essential.
In order to acquire, retain and extend relationships, you will be a high performer who uses data, previous experience and current feedback to finesse your approach. Focused on the work needed to be done, and culturally conscious of the way to do the work, you will be constantly aware of the true measurements of success. Your mind set should be passionate, authentic and hungry, with a natural ability to find the best candidates and to drive them to successful conclusion.
- Develops, directs and oversees a global BU/TA strategy aligned hiring plan for specific BU’s, partnering with key stakeholders including the Head of Talent, HRBP’s, Operations and Finance
- Drives regular Executive dashboards and reporting of key TA performance metrics, leveraging our systems and sharing market commentary and intelligence to leadership
- Identifies needs and creates solutions to implement programs and processes that will allow ForgeRock to recruit top talent into the aligned BU’s. Leverages multiple routes to market and tools to attract talent, looking for opportunities to develop innovative approaches and continuously improve
- Exemplifies high level of leadership and teamwork as part of the TA global staff and team with internal TA stakeholders, business stakeholders and external partners, cascading information and working collaboratively to ensure the global TA org is a successful business enabler
- Drives the talent planning process in partnership with the planning team and helps to ensure minimal digression from this plan throughout the year.
- Mentor teams including Talent Partners and employment coordinators focused on customer experience and proactive engagement
- Develop a community of BU aligned resources and cadence of meetings to drive knowledge share and engagement
- Creates strategic hiring plans that enable the business to connect with and engage passive top talent and that address BU specific talent needs and demands
- Work collaboratively with the Regional Leaders to create the global plans and partner in driving local execution of the global hiring strategy
- Provide the Head of Talent with real time performance feedback on their virtual teams to ensure a focus on developing and growing individual capability of our teams
- Acts as a brand ambassador for ForgeRock and for the Global TA function and HR leadership
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- 10+ years recruitment and client group partnership, within sales recruiting
- Agile and collaborative recruiter with proven ability to build and manage virtual teams in pursuit of business goals
- Coaching mindset and approach, working continuously to improve team
- Highly commercially literate with deep insights into the business and markets
- Previous experience working with job boards, networking and online social networking, as well as data mining and outbound sourcing experience required.
- Experience building strategies to target passive candidates for hard to fill positions
- Experience consulting with business leaders to develop search strategies
Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s):
- Participates in business leader’s events and meets with every stakeholder at least 1 x per quarter to evaluate performance and share feedback
- Has a clear global hiring plan and strategy per BU that maps resource, tools, events, performance metrics and demonstrates a coherent strategy aligned approach to on boarding the talent needed for that BU
- Contributes subject matter expertise to cross functional internal teams (HRBP / LED / WFP)
- Represents TA internally once per quarter in peer group or business networking event
- Functions as a liaison in departmental team meetings, contributing subject matter expertise
- Contributes business acumen and future practices to TA organization at minimum one quarter in advance of need
- Reporting – Cyclical cadence agreed with Head of Talent that follows the Global TA format
Life at ForgeRock:
We believe in and facilitate a flexible, collaborative work environment. We’ve grown enormously, but remain true to the innovative, can-do startup values that got us here. Most important of all, we keep hiring talented, smart, fun, and genuinely nice people because that’s who we want to succeed with every day. Below are just a few of the great things we have to offer at ForgeRock:
- A great team of smart, fun and genuinely nice individuals.
- Awesome company culture focused around providing a flexible and collaborative work environment
- Regular office bonding events, from lunches and happy hours to group offsites and hack-days
- Well-stocked fridges, whether you’re hungry or thirsty
- Competitive benefits and perks
- We’re Mac-friendly!
- Generous employee referral bonus program
- Amazing offices across the globe – San Francisco HQ; Vancouver, WA; Austin, TX; Munich, Germany; London & Bristol, UK; Grenoble & Paris, FR; Oslo, NO; Singapore, Australia & counting!
ForgeRock is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.