In-house Technical Recruiter (Contract)
Talent Acquisition | UK – Bristol Office
About the company:
In today’s highly connected digital world, understanding, managing and securing the identity of individuals and things is essential to safety and success of both businesses and their customers. Billions of people connect from anywhere, use a wide variety of devices and expect a seamless yet secure experience.
The ForgeRock mission is to provide the most simple and comprehensive Identity and Access Management Platform to help our customers deepen their relationships with their consumers and improve the productivity and connectivity of their employees and partners. Our identity solution enables great digital experiences and is embedded with a rich set of security, privacy and consent features. We deliver our platform through both cloud services and on-premises software.
Our customers are some of the biggest companies, organizations, and even countries in the world. On any given day, it’s likely that the ForgeRock Identity Platform helped keep your data safe, gave you access to stuff, and supported trusted relationships between you, companies and the devices you were using.
ForgeRock is headquartered in San Francisco, but we are a global company with offices in the following cities: Vancouver, WA; Austin, TX; Munich, Germany; London & Bristol, UK; Grenoble & Paris, FR; Oslo, NO; Singapore and Sydney, Australia. Please read more about us at forgerock.com or follow ForgeRock on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/forgerock.
ForgeRock is currently seeking a recruiter to join our Talent Acquisition team in Bristol to assist with the technical hiring across the globe. While this position is an initial contract opening, we anticipate the need of this business to require this role to convert to a permanent position in the future.
You will be mainly responsible for assisting with the hiring within ForgeRock’s technical departments across EMEA and APAC, building and maintaining a continuous pipeline of talent, as well as supporting other objectives where required.
This position would suit someone who is autonomous, detail-oriented and passionate in their approach to providing a successful sourcing function to the business, whilst maintaining competent and calm manner during times of high workload. This is an opportunity to build your reputation within one of the fastest growing global Identity and Access Management vendors, expanding your skill-set, building relationships and visibly making an impact on the growth of the business.
If you are looking for the opportunity to develop your skills within a conscientious, modern company within a friendly working environment in Bristol, please get in touch!
- Manage end-to-end candidate experience from first contact, interviewing and offer
- Candidate lead generation and qualification of candidates aligned to global technical hiring plans
- Fulfill sourcing needs and create solutions for success through outside of the box thinking and taking an original approach to candidate generation, including LinkedIn, ATS, job boards, social media platforms, resume data mining and more
- Working with the Technical Talent Partners to learn the unique requirements of the company, and the roles, whilst also demonstrating the ability to take on board a degree of technical knowledge and converse with candidates about their respective professions
- Growing our ability to create and effectively engage with formal communities of talent to create an ‘always on’ talent flow through outside of the box thinking and taking an original approach to candidate generation
- Distribute recruitment collateral to candidates
- Working within the wider global ForgeRock team, getting to know the structure of the technical units and learning the specifics of the ForgeRock Identity Platform as best as possible
- Maintain candidate records and adhere to strict data privacy processes
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- 1-3 years of technical recruitment experience, ideally across disciplines including Software Engineering, Site Reliability Engineering, Cloud Engineering & Technical Consulting
- Passive candidate identification through creative sourcing techniques, taking the initiative to use all online resources at their disposal to build pipelines
- Strong interviewing, negotiation and fact-finding skills
- Knowledge of Boolean, X-Ray searches and additional sourcing software/tools
- Previous experience of sourcing tools such as job boards, networking and online social networking, and general research capability
- A keen interest for the technology & software industries, IoT and digital security market
- Ability to apply effective interview techniques in the qualification of candidate fit together with the use of internal ATS’ like Greenhouse is highly desirable
- A true passion for providing an exceptional candidate experience and building strong relationships
Life at ForgeRock:
We believe in and facilitate a flexible, collaborative work environment. We’ve grown enormously, but remain true to the innovative, can-do startup values that got us here. Most important of all, we keep hiring talented, smart, fun, and genuinely nice people because that’s who we want to succeed with every day. Below are just a few of the great things we have to offer at ForgeRock:
- A great team of smart, fun and genuinely nice individuals.
- Awesome company culture focused around providing a flexible and collaborative work environment
- Regular office bonding events, from lunches and happy hours to group offsites and hack-days
- Well-stocked fridges, whether you’re hungry or thirsty
- Competitive benefits and perks
- We’re Mac-friendly!
- Generous employee referral bonus program
- Amazing offices across the globe – San Francisco HQ; Vancouver, WA; Austin, TX; Munich, Germany; London & Bristol, UK; Grenoble & Paris, FR; Oslo, NO; Singapore, Australia & counting!