Sales Operations Data Specialist
Sales Operations | US - San Francisco Office
About the company:
In today’s highly connected digital world, understanding, managing and securing the identity of individuals and things is essential to safety and success of both businesses and their customers. Billions of people connect from anywhere, use a wide variety of devices and expect a seamless yet secure experience.
The ForgeRock mission is to provide the most simple and comprehensive Identity and Access Management Platform to help our customers deepen their relationships with their consumers and improve the productivity and connectivity of their employees and partners. Our identity solution enables great digital experiences and is embedded with a rich set of security, privacy and consent features. We deliver our platform through both cloud services and on-premises software.
Our customers are some of the biggest companies, organizations, and even countries in the world. On any given day, it’s likely that the ForgeRock Identity Platform helped keep your data safe, gave you access to stuff, and supported trusted relationships between you, companies and the devices you were using.
ForgeRock is headquartered in San Francisco, but we are a global company with offices in the following cities: Vancouver, WA; Austin, TX; Munich, Germany; London & Bristol, UK; Grenoble & Paris, FR; Oslo, NO; Singapore and Sydney, Australia. Please read more about us at forgerock.com or follow ForgeRock on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/forgerock.
- Ensure data integrity within SalesForce.com and other applications that provide input to SFDC for global reporting
- Develop and monitor “audit” reports that will manage data structures and identify errors and anomalies
- Maintain and update key data elements within Salesforce.com
- Assist in account creation and maintenance of account information
- Assist in reporting and dashboard creation to monitor key performance metrics
- Ability to work with Executive staff on adhoc analysis
- Test data in internal systems ensuring data is not corrupt or inaccurate
- Aid in creating and streamlining processes and reporting specific to key operational initiatives
- Work cross functionally with other departments to ensure data integrity from other applications
- Database management experience a plus
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- 1-3 years’ experience with a BA/BS degree
- Must be comfortable with Salesforce.com
- Competency in Excel and Power Point
- Demonstrated ability to think critically and create analysis based on incomplete information.
- Good communication skills -- both verbal and written
- Comfortable presenting and engaging with cross-functional teams and executive management
- A team player that can be successful in a fast-paced environment. Quick thinker and implementer with a high sense of urgency
- Creativity and sound judgment in decision making while remaining adaptive and flexible depending on the situation.
- Ability to successfully manage multiple priorities and projects to on-time delivery; also, to manage and coordinate inputs from multiple sources.
- Excellent attention to detail
Life at ForgeRock:
We believe in and facilitate a flexible, collaborative work environment. We’ve grown enormously, but remain true to the innovative, can-do startup values that got us here. Most important of all, we keep hiring talented, smart, fun, and genuinely nice people because that’s who we want to succeed with every day. Below are just a few of the great things we have to offer at ForgeRock:
- A great team of smart, fun and genuinely nice individuals.
- Awesome company culture focused around providing a flexible and collaborative work environment
- Regular office bonding events, from lunches and happy hours to group offsites and hack-days
- Well-stocked fridges, whether you’re hungry or thirsty
- Competitive benefits and perks
- We’re Mac-friendly!
- Generous employee referral bonus program
- Amazing offices across the globe – San Francisco HQ; Vancouver, WA; Austin, TX; Munich, Germany; London & Bristol, UK; Grenoble & Paris, FR; Oslo, NO; Singapore, Australia & counting!
ForgeRock is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.