Senior Solution Architect
Solution Architecture | Norway - Oslo Office
About the company:
In today’s highly connected digital world, understanding, managing and securing the identity of individuals and things is essential to safety and success of both businesses and their customers. Billions of people connect from anywhere, use a wide variety of devices and expect a seamless yet secure experience.
The ForgeRock mission is to provide the most simple and comprehensive Identity and Access Management Platform to help our customers deepen their relationships with their consumers and improve the productivity and connectivity of their employees and partners. Our identity solution enables great digital experiences and is embedded with a rich set of security, privacy and consent features. We deliver our platform through both cloud services and on-premises software.
Our customers are some of the biggest companies, organizations, and even countries in the world. On any given day, it’s likely that the ForgeRock Identity Platform helped keep your data safe, gave you access to stuff, and supported trusted relationships between you, companies and the devices you were using.
ForgeRock is headquartered in San Francisco, but we are a global company with offices in the following cities: Vancouver, WA; Austin, TX; Munich, Germany; London & Bristol, UK; Grenoble & Paris, FR; Oslo, NO; Singapore and Sydney, Australia. Please read more about us at forgerock.com or follow ForgeRock on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/forgerock.
Reporting to the regional Solution Architect manager, this is a strategic pre-sales role as we accelerate our growth at this crucial stage in our company’s development. You will have evidence of solution selling and success and a comprehensive understanding of how digital transformation is impacting business. Your profile:
- Experienced in engaging with stakeholders at every level of an organisation, understanding their business outcomes and architecting solutions to achieve those outcomes.
- Comfortable delivering solution driven workshops and industry demos. You will directly answer and help our partners in answering RFPs and RFIs, enable partner POCs or execute and defend our own POCs with a strong ability to leverage and enable the partner community.
- Actively developing an industry presence through blogging, publishing white papers and making presentations at industry events.
- A high performer who uses data, previous experience and current feedback to finesse your approach, in order to acquire, retain and extend customer relationships.
- A natural, you raise up and seek to enable those around you both within your team and across the wider business.
- Your mind set should be passionate, authentic and hungry, with a natural ability to be proactive and creative.
- Work together with the Sales, Marketing and Partner team - qualify prospects on solution fit and delivery needs
- Bring a strong solution selling focus to delivering workshops, industry demos, POCs and RFIs to customers and integration partners, and overall platform and solution guidance acting as a trusted advisor.
- Territory coverage: Nordic Region
- Delivery of various pre-sales activities including; responding to customer requests for information, developing and planning conceptual solution presentations, workshops and demonstrations and providing technical/product guidance in meetings
- Guarantee a continuous handover between the teams when navigating between pre- and post-sales phases.
- Travel across Nordics (up to 50% or as needed).
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- 7+ years of experience in a pre-sales or consultancy role
- Commercial consultative skills, ability to interface with various levels including architects, managers, directors, C-level and developers
- Successful experience with Identity and/or Access Management (IDM / IAM) products
- Proven experience in confidently developing and delivering effective solution presentations, and whiteboard sessions with prospects and customers
- Knowledge of modern cloud based approaches to the delivery and consumption of software using platforms such as Amazon AWS, Google Cloud or Azure. Awareness of DevOps based approaches and technologies such as Kubernetes and Docker
- Self-sufficiency, a high degree of autonomy a passion for working in a distributed environment with colleagues and peers based in various countries.
- Strong knowledge of Identity/ Access Management, security, and general enterprise technologies
- Experience in at least one main industry vertical: (Financial Services, Telecom, Media, and/or Retail)
- Strong command of English both verbal and written, and at least one major Scandinavian language.
- A self-starter and entrepreneur, who is able to drive business without a large back office by utilizing the distributed team of ForgeRock
- Good interpersonal skills to align and foster positive working relationships across the organization and break down silos where they exist
- Good communicator and team player
- Willingness to travel regularly across the Nordics (50% of time)
Life at ForgeRock:
We believe in and facilitate a flexible, collaborative work environment. We’ve grown enormously, but remain true to the innovative, can-do startup values that got us here. Most important of all, we keep hiring talented, smart, fun, and genuinely nice people because that’s who we want to succeed with every day. Below are just a few of the great things we have to offer at ForgeRock:
- A great team of smart, fun and genuinely nice individuals.
- Awesome company culture focused around providing a flexible and collaborative work environment
- Regular office bonding events, from lunches and happy hours to group offsites and hack-days
- Well-stocked fridges, whether you’re hungry or thirsty
- Competitive benefits and perks
- We’re Mac-friendly!
- Generous employee referral bonus program
- Amazing offices across the globe – San Francisco HQ; Oslo, Norway, Vancouver, WA; Austin, TX; Munich, Germany; London & Bristol, UK; Grenoble & Paris, FR; Singapore, Australia & counting!