CEO Office & Admin | US - Austin Office
About the company:
In today’s highly connected digital world, understanding, managing and securing the identity of individuals and things is essential to safety and success of both businesses and their customers. Billions of people connect from anywhere, use a wide variety of devices and expect a seamless yet secure experience.
The ForgeRock mission is to provide the most simple and comprehensive Identity and Access Management Platform to help our customers deepen their relationships with their consumers and improve the productivity and connectivity of their employees and partners. Our identity solution enables great digital experiences and is embedded with a rich set of security, privacy and consent features. We deliver our platform through both cloud services and on-premises software.
Our customers are some of the biggest companies, organizations, and even countries in the world. On any given day, it’s likely that the ForgeRock Identity Platform helped keep your data safe, gave you access to stuff, and supported trusted relationships between you, companies and the devices you were using.
ForgeRock is headquartered in San Francisco, but we are a global company with offices in the following cities: Vancouver, WA; Austin, TX; Munich, Germany; London & Bristol, UK; Grenoble & Paris, FR; Oslo, NO; Singapore and Sydney, Australia. Please read more about us at forgerock.com or follow ForgeRock on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/forgerock.
ForgeRock is seeking a Executive Assistant to be based out of our Austin Office. The role will be reporting to the Chief People Officer and will be responsible for Executive Assistant(EA) duties to support C-level executives as well as contribute to sharing of best practices within the broader EA community.
The individual in this role will demonstrate the ability to juggle many competing priorities and maintain poise under pressure. The individual will be interfacing with everyone from our global colleagues to vendors to high-profile clients. Excellent interpersonal skills, a proactive approach to problem-solving, and the ability to work collaboratively alongside staff and management of all levels is essential.
- Manage multiple calendars and appointments with an understanding of business and functional priorities
- Anticipate and coordinate executive travel needs (international and domestic) as well as processing entertainment expenses
- Arrange team events, including on/offsite meetings, special events, and departmental functions, including the preparation of materials, logistics, and catering requirements
- Contribute to the EA community in learning opportunities, sharing of information and be a team player by covering for others as needed
- Assist team members with planning larger scale internal and external events
- Additional special projects as assigned
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- 8+ years of experience in administrative support to C-Level Executives
- Outstanding office computer skills, proficient in Google Suite
- Extremely motivated and performance-driven individual.
- Demonstrates a high level of professionalism in dealing with confidential and sensitive material
- Strong ability to multi-task while prioritizing responsibilities.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Excellent written, phone, and face-to-face communications
- Able to build strong relationships and create a welcoming and productive business environment
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent experience in a fast-paced office environment.
Life at ForgeRock:
We believe in and facilitate a flexible, collaborative work environment. We’ve grown enormously, but remain true to the innovative, can-do startup values that got us here. Most important of all, we keep hiring talented, smart, fun, and genuinely nice people because that’s who we want to succeed with every day. Below are just a few of the great things we have to offer at ForgeRock:
- A great team of smart, fun and genuinely nice individuals.
- Awesome company culture focused around providing a flexible and collaborative work environment
- Regular office bonding events, from lunches and happy hours to group offsites and hack-days
- Well-stocked fridges, whether you’re hungry or thirsty
- Competitive benefits and perks
- We’re Mac-friendly!
- Generous employee referral bonus program
- Amazing offices across the globe – San Francisco HQ; Vancouver, WA; Austin, TX; Munich, Germany; London & Bristol, UK; Grenoble & Paris, FR; Oslo, NO; Singapore, Australia & counting!
ForgeRock is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.