Finance & Accounting | San Francisco, CA
About the company:
ForgeRock® rocks when others are rolling. We aren’t your typical high-tech company and aren’t looking for typical people. We look for real people. Whoever you are. Whatever you are. While you play well with others you aren’t afraid to be you and let others be themselves. Someone has called you wicked smart before, but you would never refer to yourself that way.
ForgeRock pioneered open source identity and access management, went on to invent identity relationship management for customer identities, and is now busy playing with the identity of things. Yes, we’re growing fast, but we remain true to our start up culture. We’re decidedly creative, we’re always learning, no one hesitates to ask questions, and we’re on a never-ending search for new ideas.
Our customers are some of the biggest companies, organizations, and even countries in the world. On any given day, it’s likely that the ForgeRock Identity Platform helped keep your data safe, gave you access to stuff, and supported trusted relationships between you, companies and the devices you were using. Please read more about us at forgerock.com or follow ForgeRock on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/forgerock.
The Financial Analyst will report to the Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis and support a variety of financial analysis activities. The right candidate will have a passion for finance and technology, a willingness to dive into details, and an aptitude for excelling at new challenges. The position provides an unparalleled opportunity to learn the revenue and expense structure associated with a world-class enterprise software company.
- Manage the company’s global corporate operating model and three-year strategic plan
- Prepare global monthly/quarterly rolling forecast and budget variance analyses across all business functions
- Produce periodic and ad-hoc presentations, reports, and decision-oriented financial analyses for executive management, investors, and board of directors
- Support quarterly and annual strategic planning and performance management process, ensuring effective and timely coordination with various business units and global functions
- Build value-added relationships with key stakeholders and become a trusted partner to department leaders
- Assist with other complex modeling, strategic finance, and investor-related projects
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in a highly quantitative field such as Economics, Finance, Accounting, Engineering, or Statistics
- 0-2 years of relevant experience in investment banking, private equity / venture capital, technology-focused equity research, or an analytical role at a software company
- Solid business acumen and understanding of basic financial statements: income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement, and other investment-related statements (cap tables, capital accounts, etc.)
- Relevant experience working with sophisticated financial models (M&A, LBO, or Operating Models) in MS Excel, and building presentation decks in PowerPoint
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with experience reporting across all levels of seniority
- Experience managing, processing and manipulating large data sets
- Thoughtful, analytical, and inquisitive personality with exceptional attention to—and appreciation for—details and accuracy
- High-integrity individual with ability to exercise discretion in managing confidential information
- Knowledge and understanding of the software industry is a plus
- Prior experience with CRM (ex: Salesforce), ERP (ex: Intacct or Netsuite), and planning tools (ex: Anaplan or Adaptive) is a plus
- Experience with global organizations is a plus
Life at ForgeRock:
We believe in and facilitate a flexible, collaborative work environment. We’ve grown enormously, but remain true to the innovative, can-do startup values that got us here. Most important of all, we keep hiring talented, smart, fun, and genuinely nice people because that’s who we want to succeed with every day. Below are just a few of the great things we have to offer at ForgeRock:
- A great team of smart, fun and genuinely nice individuals.
- Awesome company culture focused around providing a flexible and collaborative work environment
- Regular office bonding events, from lunches and happy hours to group offsites and hack-days
- Well-stocked fridges, whether you’re hungry or thirsty
- Competitive benefits and perks
- We’re Mac-friendly!
- Generous employee referral bonus program
- Amazing offices across the globe – San Francisco HQ; Vancouver, WA; Austin, TX; Munich, Germany; London & Bristol, UK; Grenoble & Paris, FR; Oslo, NO; Singapore, Australia & counting!
ForgeRock is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.