Senior G&A and Sales Recruiter (Contractor)
Talent Acquisition | UK - Remote, US - Remote
About the company:
ForgeRock® rocks when others are rolling. We aren’t your typical high-tech company and aren’t looking for typical people. We look for real people. Whoever you are. Whatever you are. While you play well with others you aren’t afraid to be you and let others be themselves. Someone has called you wicked smart before, but you would never refer to yourself that way.
ForgeRock pioneered open source identity and access management, went on to invent identity relationship management for customer identities, and is now busy playing with the identity of things. Yes, we’re growing fast, but we remain true to our start up culture. We’re decidedly creative, we’re always learning, no one hesitates to ask questions, and we’re on a never-ending search for new ideas.
Our customers are some of the biggest companies, organizations, and even countries in the world. On any given day, it’s likely that the ForgeRock Identity Platform helped keep your data safe, gave you access to stuff, and supported trusted relationships between you, companies and the devices you were using. Please read more about us at forgerock.com or follow ForgeRock on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/forgerock.
ForgeRock is currently seeking a temporary Senior G&A and Sales recruiter to join our Talent Acquisition team and cover end to end recruitment while one of our full-time team members is on leave.
You will be mainly responsible for the hiring of ForgeRock’s G&A department and Executive level recruitment globally, building and maintaining a continuous pipeline of talent, as well as supporting the Sales department where needed.
This position would suit someone who is autonomous and detailed driven in their approach to provide a successful sourcing function to the business, working with very senior CLevel stakeholders, whilst maintaining competent and calm manner during times of high workload. The successful candidate will have high energy, love the work they do and have a passion for tech industry!
- Manage the end to end recruitment process for roles across the company
- Partner effectively with key managers and executives to provide a seamless recruitment function and advice on interviewing and hiring.
- Manage end-to-end candidate experience from first contact, interviewing and offer.
- Candidate lead generation and qualification of candidates aligned to global BU hiring plans
- Fulfill sourcing needs and create solutions for success through outside of the box thinking and taking an original approach to candidate generation, including LinkedIn, ATS, job boards, social media platforms, resume data mining and more
- Qualify inbound active and passive candidates identified for both open roles and future opportunities, building a strong pipeline of qualified candidates
- Growing our ability to create and effectively engage with formal communities of talent to create an ‘always on’ talent flow through outside of box thinking and taking an original approach to candidate generation.
- Ensure compliance with regional labor laws and requirements.
- Distribute recruitment collateral to candidates.
- Work well within a diverse, fast paced and global team
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- 10+ years recruitment experience, working collaboratively with others, either inhouse or a mix of in-house and agency
- Experience recruiting for all functions across the organization, with a focus on HR, Finance and Legal up to executive level, and experience in sales will also be very valuable
- Strong interviewing, negotiation and fact finding skills
- Previous experience of sourcing tools such as job boards, networking and online social networking, and general research capability
- Experience working with hiring managers to develop search strategies with a data and intel driven approach to champion the recruitment process.
- Experience targeting passive candidates for hard to fill positions
- Previous experience of applying effective interview techniques in the qualification of candidate fit together with the use of internal ATS like Greenhouse is highly desirable
- A keen interest for the software industry, IoT and digital security market
- Availability to work or travel to our Bristol or San Francisco office would be desirable.
Life at ForgeRock:
We believe in and facilitate a flexible, collaborative work environment. We’ve grown enormously, but remain true to the innovative, can-do startup values that got us here. Most important of all, we keep hiring talented, smart, fun, and genuinely nice people because that’s who we want to succeed with every day. Below are just a few of the great things we have to offer at ForgeRock:
- A great team of smart, fun and genuinely nice individuals.
- Awesome company culture focused around providing a flexible and collaborative work environment
- Regular office bonding events, from lunches and happy hours to group offsites and hack-days
- Well-stocked fridges, whether you’re hungry or thirsty
- Competitive benefits and perks
- We’re Mac-friendly!
- Generous employee referral bonus program
- Amazing offices across the globe – San Francisco HQ; Vancouver, WA; Austin, TX; Munich, Germany; London & Bristol, UK; Grenoble & Paris, FR; Oslo, NO; Singapore, Australia & counting!