VP, Pricing & Analytics
Product Management | US – San Francisco Office
About the company:
ForgeRock® rocks when others are rolling. We aren’t your typical high-tech company and aren’t looking for typical people. We look for real people. Whoever you are. Whatever you are. While you play well with others you aren’t afraid to be you and let others be themselves. Someone has called you wicked smart before, but you would never refer to yourself that way.
ForgeRock pioneered open source identity and access management, went on to invent identity relationship management for customer identities, and is now busy playing with the identity of things. Yes, we’re growing fast, but we remain true to our start up culture. We’re decidedly creative, we’re always learning, no one hesitates to ask questions, and we’re on a never-ending search for new ideas.
Our customers are some of the biggest companies, organizations, and even countries in the world. On any given day, it’s likely that the ForgeRock Identity Platform helped keep your data safe, gave you access to stuff, and supported trusted relationships between you, companies and the devices you were using. Please read more about us at forgerock.com or follow ForgeRock on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/forgerock.
The VP of Pricing & Analytics will be responsible for establishing the end-to-end Pricing strategy and approach for ForgeRock, including Price setting, Licensing models, Price promotions/packaging and Customer and Partner discounting.
- Leading a cross-functional Pricing forum, to develop and communicate Pricing strategies across Product, Finance and GTM teams
- Running Pricing analysis and reporting, to inform Pricing Strategy for New, Renew and Upsell/Cross-sell
- Developing a Pricing and Licensing play book, which articulates the Pricing strategy and approach for the GTM teams and Partners
- Conducting and commissioning end-user pricing studies, including Competitive market positioning and Priceelasticity analysis
- Leading the definition of the Cloud Pricing and Licensing approach and transition from on-prem business models, supporting the Product teams as owners of this approach
- Business owner for Pricing tools (e.g. Fast-lanes) as well as any Pricing BI/Analytics requirements
- Developing global MSRP pricing, as well as any localized or vertical pricing approaches, such as multi-currency
- Establishing Pricing guidance to the field, managing reporting on fast-lanes and updating and improving end-user and partner discounting over time
- Supporting deal desk in carrying out Deal profitability analysis and optimizing deal structures, supporting the Finance team as owners of this activity
- Managing the License Compliance approach working with the Sales and GTM teams
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- 15+ yrs experience in designing and implementing Pricing and Licensing strategies for B2B software companies
- Team management and leadership experience, presenting recommendations and getting buy-in from senior executives and the board
- Cross-functional business understanding, particularly in Cloud/SaaS and business model transitions
- Experience in business analytics and reporting, around the end-to-end price waterfall and CLV frameworks
Life at ForgeRock:
We believe in and facilitate a flexible, collaborative work environment. We’ve grown enormously, but remain true to the innovative, can-do startup values that got us here. Most important of all, we keep hiring talented, smart, fun, and genuinely nice people because that’s who we want to succeed with every day. Below are just a few of the great things we have to offer at ForgeRock:
- A great team of smart, fun and genuinely nice individuals.
- Awesome company culture focused around providing a flexible and collaborative work environment
- Regular office bonding events, from lunches and happy hours to group offsites and hack-days
- Well-stocked fridges, whether you’re hungry or thirsty
- Competitive benefits and perks
- We’re Mac-friendly!
- Generous employee referral bonus program
- Amazing offices across the globe – San Francisco HQ; Vancouver, WA; Austin, TX; Munich, Germany; London & Bristol, UK; Grenoble & Paris, FR; Oslo, NO; Singapore, Australia & counting!
ForgeRock is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.