Product Management | US – San Francisco Office
About the company:
ForgeRock® rocks when others are rolling. We aren’t your typical high-tech company and aren’t looking for typical people. We look for real people. Whoever you are. Whatever you are. While you play well with others you aren’t afraid to be you and let others be themselves. Someone has called you wicked smart before, but you would never refer to yourself that way.
ForgeRock pioneered open source identity and access management, went on to invent identity relationship management for customer identities, and is now busy playing with the identity of things. Yes, we’re growing fast, but we remain true to our start up culture. We’re decidedly creative, we’re always learning, no one hesitates to ask questions, and we’re on a never-ending search for new ideas.
Our customers are some of the biggest companies, organizations, and even countries in the world. On any given day, it’s likely that the ForgeRock Identity Platform helped keep your data safe, gave you access to stuff, and supported trusted relationships between you, companies and the devices you were using. Please read more about us at forgerock.com or follow ForgeRock on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/forgerock.
The role of Program Manager is to deliver cross functional programs. This team member will be responsible to deliver best in class solutions that are optimized for the business model. Partnering with the stakeholders, the PGM is able to influence the program direction while transitioning the organization. The PGM is also responsible to manage the programs leveraging the release model while looking for areas of improvement. This role also includes providing both strategic direction and operational support for programs. The ideal candidate must be able to foster partnerships within the business to enhance their “value-add” capabilities and develop techniques to affect change in the business.
- Deliver programs on time and budget with highest quality
- Continually extend the value add of the role within the organization
- Affect positive change to the organization through the delivery of the programs
- Develop engagement model with business to deliver highest value add for the project/program
- In partnership with the business, design and evolve the release model
- Coach, mentor and develop team members by actively monitoring and optimizing the overall results and effectiveness of programs
- Cultivate and drive a culture of innovation and effective problem solving
- Drive cross functional project launches in particular our new cloud offering
- Be a trusted advisor to both internal and external business partners/stakeholders
- Leverage business acumen to streamline the way we do business, or affecting change in new business models.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Proven business leader with demonstrable experience executing successfully on implementing new business capabilities
- Proven team management experience, with effective influencing skills
- Excellent communication at all levels of the organization
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills
- Broad understanding of business models and functions within an organization – ability to connect process flows looking for gaps and opportunities
- Ability to drive change within an organization
- Cloud experience
- Detail-oriented with the ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Strategic thinker
- Ability to adapt work and approach to changing situations
- Multiple years of managing highly complex programs
- Prior experience launching programs across an organization – global, functional dimensions
- Proven delivery of best practices for managing programs across a broad organization
- Hands on experience within multiple functions of an organization
- Process design experience
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office, Word, Excel, Power Point, Project
- Expert knowledge of project management tools and techniques. Scope, schedule fidelity, linking dependencies
- Solid documentation skills for meeting minutes, presentations, and project information.
- Expert Project Management applications: MS Project, Visio, JIRA, Kanban
- Perform business financial assessment (NPV, IRR, Pay-Back)
- Resource allocation optimization assessment
- Risk management and migration techniques
- Project Management Professional (PMP, PgMP, ITIL), Agile (CSM, CSPO, CSP), Six Sigma (Green, Lean, Black Belt)
- Travel as business needs require
- Ability to protect all forms of confidential and proprietary business information and ability to maintain the highest standards of privacy and security.
- MBA preferred
Life at ForgeRock:
We believe in and facilitate a flexible, collaborative work environment. We’ve grown enormously, but remain true to the innovative, can-do startup values that got us here. Most important of all, we keep hiring talented, smart, fun, and genuinely nice people because that’s who we want to succeed with every day. Below are just a few of the great things we have to offer at ForgeRock:
- A great team of smart, fun and genuinely nice individuals.
- Awesome company culture focused around providing a flexible and collaborative work environment
- Regular office bonding events, from lunches and happy hours to group offsites and hack-days
- Well-stocked fridges, whether you’re hungry or thirsty
- Competitive benefits and perks
- We’re Mac-friendly!
- Generous employee referral bonus program
- Amazing offices across the globe – San Francisco HQ; Vancouver, WA; Austin, TX; Munich, Germany; London & Bristol, UK; Grenoble & Paris, FR; Oslo, NO; Singapore, Australia & counting!
ForgeRock is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.