Senior Digital Marketing Director
Corporate Marketing | US – Austin Office
About the company:
ForgeRock® rocks when others are rolling. We aren’t your typical high-tech company and aren’t looking for typical people. We look for real people. Whoever you are. Whatever you are. While you play well with others you aren’t afraid to be you and let others be themselves. Someone has called you wicked smart before, but you would never refer to yourself that way.
ForgeRock pioneered open source identity and access management, went on to invent identity relationship management for customer identities, and is now busy playing with the identity of things. Yes, we’re growing fast, but we remain true to our start up culture. We’re decidedly creative, we’re always learning, no one hesitates to ask questions, and we’re on a never-ending search for new ideas.
Our customers are some of the biggest companies, organizations, and even countries in the world. On any given day, it’s likely that the ForgeRock Identity Platform helped keep your data safe, gave you access to stuff, and supported trusted relationships between you, companies and the devices you were using. Please read more about us at forgerock.com or follow ForgeRock on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/forgerock.
ForgeRock is seeking a Senior Manager, Digital Marketing Programs to design and execute digital demand to drive the engagement of broad-based and critical named accounts and drive new pipeline in enterprise size organizations. This role also thinks globally, ensuring international teams can successfully leverage and customize programs developed in North America.
This role is part of the ForgeRock Digital Demand Generation team, who is passionate about metrics, the contribution to pipeline and the engagement of a critical named account list and building the database. The Senior Manager, Digital Marketing Programs, will be responsible for executing campaigns through various online channels including content syndication, online advertising and outbound email marketing.
- Partner with Director of Online Demand Generation and Product Marketing teams to identify key topics that align to critical personas defined by Product Marketing.
- Leverage differentiated messaging from Product Marketing to map existing / new content to the targeted persona/audience and orchestrate tactics, assets, and messages that align to the buying stages - awareness, consideration, and evaluation.
- Collaborate with product and solution marketing team to take core campaigns plays developed by them and adapt them to various digital channels
- Develop and maintain a captivating customer journey for key personas/use cases through digital (web, media, social, email, nurture, display, search etc.) and collaborate with Field Marketing / Corporate events for in-person (live event formats) engagement vehicles to deliver fully integrated campaigns.
- Work with Director of Online Demand Generation on business and operational success metrics and criteria. Use analytical insights to make optimizations in content and mix of digital channels to test and leverage for optimized top and middle of the funnel lead conversion.
- Collaborate with the inbound sales team on effective follow up of targeted campaigns; support outbound sales teams with email reviews and drift sequences.
- Lead from the front with a hands-on approach to write emails, review ad copy, write/edit abstracts, write/edit landing page copy, host webinars and not afraid of continuously testing subject lines and calls to action.
- Management of project related budgets and responsibility for tracking and monitoring campaign performance and spend.
- Own understanding of and actionable outcomes from your campaigns and their impact on the business.
- Campaign and program project management, ensuring that internal and external stakeholder and contributors meet deadlines as determined by campaign plans to meet launch deadlines.
- Campaign Committee Member - Create campaign briefs for internal agreement and agency use.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Basic understanding of marketing automation platforms like Marketo to deploy drip and multi-channel campaigns.
- Experience deploying email marketing and online ad campaigns
- Other critical tools: SFDC, WordPress, Drupal, Acquia Workstream, Google Analytics, Google Console
- Knowledgeable about digital marketing including: SEO/SEM and paid social for planning, budgeting, execution and optimization of programs and campaigns.
- Strong background in writing and editing of technology related content
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects
- Experience working with Google Analytics, Tag Manager
- Publish, promote, maintain and track the performance of content across digital channels.
Life at ForgeRock:
We believe in and facilitate a flexible, collaborative work environment. We’ve grown enormously, but remain true to the innovative, can-do startup values that got us here. Most important of all, we keep hiring talented, smart, fun, and genuinely nice people because that’s who we want to succeed with every day. Below are just a few of the great things we have to offer at ForgeRock:
- A great team of smart, fun and genuinely nice individuals.
- Awesome company culture focused around providing a flexible and collaborative work environment
- Regular office bonding events, from lunches and happy hours to group offsites and hack-days
- Well-stocked fridges, whether you’re hungry or thirsty
- Competitive benefits and perks
- We’re Mac-friendly!
- Generous employee referral bonus program
- Amazing offices across the globe – San Francisco HQ; Vancouver, WA; Austin, TX; Munich, Germany; London & Bristol, UK; Grenoble & Paris, FR; Oslo, NO; Singapore, Australia & counting!
ForgeRock is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.