Marketing Operations Contractor
Marketing UK - Bristol Office
About the company:
ForgeRock® rocks when others are rolling. We aren’t your typical high-tech company and aren’t looking for typical people. We look for real people. Whoever you are. Whatever you are. While you play well with others you aren’t afraid to be you and let others be themselves. Someone has called you wicked smart before, but you would never refer to yourself that way.
ForgeRock pioneered open source identity and access management, went on to invent identity relationship management for customer identities, and is now busy playing with the identity of things. Yes, we’re growing fast, but we remain true to our start up culture. We’re decidedly creative, we’re always learning, no one hesitates to ask questions, and we’re on a never-ending search for new ideas.
Our customers are some of the biggest companies, organizations, and even countries in the world. On any given day, it’s likely that the ForgeRock Identity Platform helped keep your data safe, gave you access to stuff, and supported trusted relationships between you, companies and the devices you were using. Please read more about us at forgerock.com or follow ForgeRock on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/forgerock.
Part-time contractor to assist with Marketing Operations. You’ll be required for around 20 hours per week.
In this role you’ll be responsible for ensuring that repeatable Marketo programs are executed on time and meet all standards for reporting, while targeting customers, prospects and partners effectively. You will own the build of programs as well as review the accuracy of program setup for others. You’ll need to have experience with Marketing Automation and CRM, preferably Marketo and Salesforce. You will be part of a team that primarily supports Field Marketing and regional sales teams, along with other functions of Marketing, including but not limited to, Digital Marketing. You will need to closely collaborate and align with these teams on all aspects of regional and global campaign execution.
- Work closely with Field Marketing managers and team of Marketo experts on end-to-end campaign development and execution
- Build, test and deploy Marketo programs of basic to intermediate complexity
- Review and analyse Marketo programs to ensure they are executed correctly for reporting purposes, as well as taking into account open rates, click-through rates etc.
- Troubleshoot issues in Marketo program flows and process
- Be a Data Integrity Steward. Manage the marketing database including data acquisition, augmentation, and maintenance activities
- Play a key role in the data protection working group, working closely with the greater Marketing Operations team to ensure all marketing data complies with legal regulations and good practice can be demonstrated
- Support regional sales teams with use of marketing engagement tools (Engagio and Marketo Sales Insight)
- Assist in the execution of the global webinar program including landing page creation in BrightTALK, audience building and email creation in Marketo. Also help manage the logistics of speakers, dry runs and the live event
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- 2+ years prior marketing experience in a fast paced environment
- At least 1 year of Marketing Automation and CRM experience (Marketo and Salesforce preferred)
- Understanding of the basic principles of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and its impact on marketing practices
- Strong data analysis skills and attention to detail
- Proficient in the use of PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
- The ability to handle multiple projects at once and effectively prioritize needs within a fluid environment
- Proven ability to work with sales teams and multiple levels of management, while being highly responsive
- Strong team player with a positive attitude
- Fluent in English – additional European languages are a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Works well with others across international time zones and teams
- Travel – USA min once a year. Other EMEA locations as required
Life at ForgeRock:
We believe in and facilitate a flexible, collaborative work environment. We’ve grown enormously, but remain true to the innovative, can-do startup values that got us here. Most important of all, we keep hiring talented, smart, fun, and genuinely nice people because that’s who we want to succeed with every day. Below are just a few of the great things we have to offer at ForgeRock:
- A great team of smart, fun and genuinely nice individuals.
- Awesome company culture focused around providing a flexible and collaborative work environment
- Regular office bonding events, from lunches and happy hours to group offsites and hack-days
- Well-stocked fridges, whether you’re hungry or thirsty
- Competitive benefits and perks
- We’re Mac-friendly!
- Generous employee referral bonus program
- Amazing offices across the globe – San Francisco HQ; Vancouver, WA; Austin, TX; Munich, Germany; London & Bristol, UK; Grenoble & Paris, FR; Oslo, NO; Singapore, Australia & counting!