Major Account Executive – (Nordics)
Sales | Oslo, Norway
About the company:
ForgeRock® rocks when others are rolling. We aren’t your typical high-tech company and aren’t looking for typical people. We look for real people. Whoever you are. Whatever you are. While you play well with others you aren’t afraid to be you and let others be themselves. Someone has called you wicked smart before, but you would never refer to yourself that way.
ForgeRock pioneered open source identity and access management, went on to invent identity relationship management for customer identities, and is now busy playing with the identity of things. Yes, we’re growing fast, but we remain true to our start up culture. We’re decidedly creative, we’re always learning, no one hesitates to ask questions, and we’re on a never-ending search for new ideas.
Our customers are some of the biggest companies, organizations, and even countries in the world. On any given day, it’s likely that the ForgeRock Identity Platform helped keep your data safe, gave you access to stuff, and supported trusted relationships between you, companies and the devices you were using. Please read more about us at forgerock.com or follow ForgeRock on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/forgerock.
Reporting to the local Regional Vice President, this is a strategic sales role as we accelerate our growth at this crucial stage in our company’s development. You will be tasked with driving sales within your sector, working within a quarterly cycle.
ForgeRock’s growth requires repeatable success. You will have evidence of solution selling and success, with experience in building extraordinary customer relationships and role modeling your behaviors within a team. The ability to leverage the partner community, architect solutions and reach into a well-established network is required elements for future success.
In order to acquire, retain and extend customer relationships, you will be a high performer who uses data, previous experience and current feedback to finesse your approach. Focused on the work needed to be done, and culturally conscious of the way to do the work, you will be constantly aware of the true measurements of success. Your mind set should be passionate, authentic and hungry, with a natural ability to find the best opportunities and to drive them to successful conclusion.
Business Management – at ForgeRock you will:
- Create, implement, measure and review an individual account-territory plan which will achieve performance goals in alignment with the regional sales strategy
- Prospect qualification and the development of new sales opportunities and ongoing ARR streams.
- Be the trusted advisor and partner; understand your customers’ digital and IT strategy and position, articulate and orchestrate ForgeRock’s value proposition in accordance
- Negotiate and close complex enterprise contracts with new logo customers
- Engage in ongoing account management activities to ensure customer satisfaction and drive incremental ARR.
- Build key relationships with local and global ForgeRock partners, to help expand the value of ForgeRock in your territory
- Use reporting tools (salesforce.com) accurately and actively, and report on sales activity and forecasts to senior management
- Plan and control the expenses associated with area of responsibility
- Provide customer feedback to marketing, customer success, product management and engineering teams
- Coach and mentor to new team members as requested by the RVP
- Travel in accordance with regional requirements**
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree (Masters/MSc desirable) or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of field sales experience; identity & security would be an asset
- 5+ years’ experience in a Commercial Account Executive (or equivalent) SaaS and/or enterprise technology sales role
- A proven ability to independently manage, build, and close new client relationships
- A track record of building consistent activity, pipeline development, and hitting sales quota yoy
- Good interpersonal skills to foster positive working relationships across a global organization
- Industry knowledge, and experience selling to the C-Suite and an enterprise IT leadership team
- An ability to thrive in a face-paced, start-up environment
- Experience working in a US global matrixed organization
As a bonus, you:
- Bring domain expertise
- Have a vibrant and engaged network in your region
- Are keen to help implement sales best practices
Life at ForgeRock:
We believe in and facilitate a flexible, collaborative work environment. We’ve grown enormously, but remain true to the innovative, can-do startup values that got us here. Most important of all, we keep hiring talented, smart, fun, and genuinely nice people because that’s who we want to succeed with every day. Below are just a few of the great things we have to offer at ForgeRock:
- A great team of smart, fun and genuinely nice individuals.
- Awesome company culture focused around providing a flexible and collaborative work environment
- Regular office bonding events, from lunches and happy hours to group offsites and hack-days
- Well-stocked fridges, whether you’re hungry or thirsty
- Competitive benefits and perks
- We’re Mac-friendly!
- Generous employee referral bonus program
- Amazing offices across the globe – Founded in Oslo, NO with HQ in San Francisco, USA additional in: Vancouver, WA; Austin, TX; Munich, Germany; London & Bristol, UK; Grenoble & Paris, FR; Singapore, Australia & counting!