Director, Field Marketing
Field Marketing | US - Austin Office
About the company:
ForgeRock® rocks when others are rolling. We aren’t your typical high-tech company and aren’t looking for typical people. We look for real people. Whoever you are. Whatever you are. While you play well with others you aren’t afraid to be you and let others be themselves. Someone has called you wicked smart before, but you would never refer to yourself that way.
ForgeRock pioneered open source identity and access management, went on to invent identity relationship management for customer identities, and is now busy playing with the identity of things. Yes, we’re growing fast, but we remain true to our start up culture. We’re decidedly creative, we’re always learning, no one hesitates to ask questions, and we’re on a never-ending search for new ideas.
Our customers are some of the biggest companies, organizations, and even countries in the world. On any given day, it’s likely that the ForgeRock Identity Platform helped keep your data safe, gave you access to stuff, and supported trusted relationships between you, companies and the devices you were using. Please read more about us at forgerock.com or follow ForgeRock on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/forgerock.
The America's Field Marketing Director will be responsible for end-to-end marketing strategy and implementation across the region, reporting directly to the VP of Global Field Marketing. This person’s responsibility will include managing field marketing managers on the East and West coast. As the marketing lead for the America’s this person will need to establish effective working relationships across the entire organization including regional sales, marketing, business development and product management. A proven track record in campaign planning and execution of lead generation activities is crucial. The America’s Field Marketing Director is responsible for: planning, execution and tracking of integrated regional marketing plans focused on increasing revenue and market share; identifying, developing & exploiting best practices between sales & marketing. This role requires expertise across the spectrum of demand generation tools and channels - a strong focus on physical events, partner marketing and account-based marketing, but also digital marketing, automation and social marketing tools.
- Drive marketing strategy and implementation to deliver pipeline coverage for sales organization, in collaboration with integrated marketing and thought leadership teams.
- Collaborate with divisional sales stakeholders to build an integrated marketing and communications plan to support the sales goals/priorities and leverage corporate marketing strategy/ initiatives.
- Develop and implement a marketing plan to support revenue goals, including regional integration, alliances and directly-managed tactics, campaigns, media, events and activities to executive, management and technical audiences.
- Program direction for all regional marketing activities, including development of briefs for campaigns including content creation, messaging, events and digital program design needs.
- Create and manage a regional marketing dashboard in alignment with the VP of Global Marketing and Marketing Operations. Tracks effectiveness & impact of marketing spend on pipeline, using defined tools and resources. Monitor progress and measure results of all key marketing campaigns through regular pipeline inspection & deal tracking.
- Develop consistent and regular reviews and ongoing communication with sales stakeholders.
- Manage marketing calendar to ensure alignment with corporate and partner programs as appropriate.
- Support the brand, leverage local and social media to drive awareness, demand gen and audience acquisition.
- Work with partner, sales and industry stakeholders to identify and integrate partners in regional and industry marketing plans. Drive and execute appropriate joint partner marketing programs.
- Manage the field marketing Americas team including development, performance management and collaboration with the other regional teams as well as the broader marketing team.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Minimum 12-15 years of directly relevant, hands-on marketing experience with a demonstrated ability to drive and execute successful integrated marketing programs.
- Minimum of 8+ years field marketing experience for a high-tech company
- Proven ability to work with sales teams and multiple levels of management, while being highly responsive.
- SFDC and Marketing Automation (ideally Marketo) familiarity required.
- Able to clearly articulate and deliver on program goals, strategy and execution elements to multiple audiences.
- Ability to manage, collaborate, leverage and thrive in a fast paced matrix environment.
- Proven ability to lead a team and develop a results orientated culture.
- Experience in all facets of marketing including account-based marketing, digital marketing tools (integrate, adroll/rollworks, drift, engagio), social media tools and best practices, events, direct mail.
- Ability to develop and execute an integrated marketing plan
- High energy, enthusiasm, initiative, and flexible.
- Familiar with Security or related IT Markets, Products, Software and Services.
- Understanding of Identity & Access Management target markets, competitive industry, strategy and product lines a plus.
Life at ForgeRock:
We believe in and facilitate a flexible, collaborative work environment. We’ve grown enormously, but remain true to the innovative, can-do startup values that got us here. Most important of all, we keep hiring talented, smart, fun, and genuinely nice people because that’s who we want to succeed with every day. Below are just a few of the great things we have to offer at ForgeRock:
- A great team of smart, fun and genuinely nice individuals.
- Awesome company culture focused around providing a flexible and collaborative work environment
- Regular office bonding events, from lunches and happy hours to group offsites and hack-days
- Well-stocked fridges, whether you’re hungry or thirsty
- Competitive benefits and perks
- We’re Mac-friendly!
- Generous employee referral bonus program
- Amazing offices across the globe – San Francisco HQ; Vancouver, WA; Austin, TX; Munich, Germany; London & Bristol, UK; Grenoble & Paris, FR; Oslo, NO; Singapore, Australia & counting!
ForgeRock is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.