Training Delivery Manager
University | US – Austin, TX Office
About the company:
ForgeRock® rocks when others are rolling. We aren’t your typical high-tech company and aren’t looking for typical people. We look for real people. Whoever you are. Whatever you are. While you play well with others you aren’t afraid to be you and let others be themselves. Someone has called you wicked smart before, but you would never refer to yourself that way.
ForgeRock pioneered open source identity and access management, went on to invent identity relationship management for customer identities, and is now busy playing with the identity of things. Yes, we’re growing fast, but we remain true to our start up culture. We’re decidedly creative, we’re always learning, no one hesitates to ask questions, and we’re on a never-ending search for new ideas.
Our customers are some of the biggest companies, organizations, and even countries in the world. On any given day, it’s likely that the ForgeRock Identity Platform helped keep your data safe, gave you access to stuff, and supported trusted relationships between you, companies and the devices you were using. Please read more about us at forgerock.com or follow ForgeRock on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/forgerock.
The Training Delivery Manager is responsible for managing the day-to-day delivery of ForgeRock University training classes in one or more global regions. ForgeRock University is the customer and partner training organization of ForgeRock, a global Digital Identity software vendor.
- Be the Authorised Training Partners’ main point of contact for all delivery and operational needs.
- Responsible for weekly meetings with your region’s Authorised Training Partners, these meetings will be used to confirm the upcoming schedule of public and private classes.
- Have a strong working relationship with other Training Delivery Managers in the team and ensure that any schedule conflicts are resolved in an effective manner.
- Responsible for supporting Learning Sales Operations and Learning Partner Program in the management of custom onsite projects
- Responsible for providing delivery management support for ForgeRock University’s chosen regions
- Provide operational assistance to the Manager, Global Training Delivery including cover as required
- Responsible for making sure that the Authorised Training Partners in your region are properly trained on our Training Management System.
- Working with the Authorised Training Partners’ to ensure that their prospect instructors become ForgeRock Authorised Instructors
- Working with the Authorised Training Partners’ on their annual public course schedule.
- Responsible for ensuring that all training requests are passed to the correct Authorised Training Partner
- Responsible for ensuring that the Authorised Training Partners websites are kept up to date, and liaise with the ForgeRock web team when new courses are released
- Supporting the ForgeRock University Partner Program Manager with the commercial, legal and marketing activities
- Ensure that all customer queries are appropriately dealt with by internal or external teams
- Collaborating with the Training Management team globally. Some flexibility with time zones will be required - ForgeRock University is a 24/7 global operation.
- Learning and mastering ForgeRock University’s training delivery tools including Cloudshare, Administrate, Gilmore Global, Salesforce.com, SmartSheet, IntelliVUE
- Responsible for student registration activities for the public course schedule in your region and provide student registration coverage for other regions
- Ensure that region’s ATPs are able to undertake all required course preparation tasks including:
- Maintaining class rosters
- Shipping course materials
- Provisioning remote lab environments
- Monitor ATPs to ensure they are accurately recording class details in the training management tool including:
- Completing daily course administration tasks
- Identifying resources for events, locations, facilities
- Assisting consultant instructors with travel, flight and accommodation arrangements
- Issuing end-of-class surveys and following-up on non-completions
- Build strong working relationships with internal and external sales and operational teams
- Occasional travel to training partner locations within assigned region(s)
- Be able to effectively troubleshoot customer queries by phone and email
- Take ownership our ForgeRock University’s internal training management system
- Be able to create and release internal training programs
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Be able to provide global support for ForgeRock University
- Prior exposure to the IT training industry desirable
- Knowledge of SCORM and LMS platforms desirable
- eAuthoring experience desirable
- Project management experience desirable
- Be able to describe complex training courses and learning paths to customers
- Multilingual - preferably Spanish
- Highly effective customer support skills
- Happy with communicating primarily through instant messaging, video conference
- Excellent attention to detail
- Relationship management skills - words and deeds are always with customer service in mind
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong project coordination skills; can coordinate multiple projects at one time
- Ability to provide regional delivery operations coverage for a global training company
- 3-5 years experience in a customer facing learning and development role
- Practical experience in engaging with senior staff within major accounts
- Ability to interact directly with Learning & Development or HR professionals
- Demonstrated strong collaboration, communication and teamwork skills within a distributed team
- Excellent computer skills; fluent in Word; Powerpoint; Excel
- The ability to be self-motivated and directed
- Excellent business communication and presentation skills
Life at ForgeRock:
We believe in and facilitate a flexible, collaborative work environment. We’ve grown enormously, but remain true to the innovative, can-do startup values that got us here. Most important of all, we keep hiring talented, smart, fun, and genuinely nice people because that’s who we want to succeed with every day. Below are just a few of the great things we have to offer at ForgeRock:
- A great team of smart, fun and genuinely nice individuals.
- Awesome company culture focused around providing a flexible and collaborative work environment
- Regular office bonding events, from lunches and happy hours to group offsites and hack-days
- Well-stocked fridges, whether you’re hungry or thirsty
- Competitive benefits and perks
- We’re Mac-friendly!
- Generous employee referral bonus program
- Amazing offices across the globe – San Francisco HQ; Vancouver, WA; Austin, TX; Munich, Germany; London & Bristol, UK; Grenoble & Paris, FR; Oslo, NO; Singapore, Australia & counting!
ForgeRock is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.