Sales Development Representative (French Speaking)
Sales Development | UK - Bristol Office
About the company:
ForgeRock® rocks when others are rolling. We aren’t your typical high-tech company and aren’t looking for typical people. We look for real people. Whoever you are. Whatever you are. While you play well with others you aren’t afraid to be you and let others be themselves. Someone has called you wicked smart before, but you would never refer to yourself that way.
ForgeRock pioneered open source identity and access management, went on to invent identity relationship management for customer identities, and is now busy playing with the identity of things. Yes, we’re growing fast, but we remain true to our start up culture. We’re decidedly creative, we’re always learning, no one hesitates to ask questions, and we’re on a never-ending search for new ideas.
Our customers are some of the biggest companies, organizations, and even countries in the world. On any given day, it’s likely that the ForgeRock Identity Platform helped keep your data safe, gave you access to stuff, and supported trusted relationships between you, companies and the devices you were using. Please read more about us at forgerock.com or follow ForgeRock on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/forgerock.
ForgeRock, the innovative global open source Identity vendor headquartered in San Francisco, CA, is currently hiring for a French Speaking Sales Development Representative to initiate the sales cycle by hunting for prospects and qualify leads to increase the pipeline and ultimately revenue. Their main goal is to continually produce beginning stage, qualified leads to Major Account Executives. Sales Development Representatives work in conjunction with both Sales & Marketing teams and are responsible for engaging prospects and appointment setting activities. Although there is a team environment, each Sales Development Representative works independently and is measured by individual contribution.
- Engage and build relationships with prospects and Target Accounts
- Produce qualified leads for Sales
- Alignment with Sales teams to meet regional objectives
- Hit key metrics for sales growth on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Provide Marketing with specific campaign feedback
- Responsible for data integrity of the CRM
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Ability to maintain knowledge of and discuss ForgeRock products and company overview
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in both English and French language
- Multiple languages a plus
- Confident in engaging in conversations with new prospects over the phone and managing objections
- Well-developed interpersonal and decision-making skills
- Must be self-driven and aggressive
- Excellent computer skills – Microsoft Office, Applications, etc.
- CRM and Marketing Automation experienced required
- Previous business experience a plus
Life at ForgeRock:
We believe in and facilitate a flexible, collaborative work environment. We’ve grown enormously, but remain true to the innovative, can-do startup values that got us here. Most important of all, we keep hiring talented, smart, fun, and genuinely nice people because that’s who we want to succeed with every day. Below are just a few of the great things we have to offer at ForgeRock:
- A great team of smart, fun and genuinely nice individuals.
- Awesome company culture focused around providing a flexible and collaborative work environment
- Regular office bonding events, from lunches and happy hours to group offsites and hack-days
- Well-stocked fridges, whether you’re hungry or thirsty
- Competitive benefits and perks
- We’re Mac-friendly!
- Generous employee referral bonus program
- Amazing offices across the globe – San Francisco HQ; Vancouver, WA; Austin, TX; Munich, Germany; London & Bristol, UK; Grenoble & Paris, FR; Oslo, NO; Singapore, Australia & counting!