Sales Development Representative – Sales Development
Sales | US – Austin, TX Office
About the company:
ForgeRock® rocks when others are rolling. We aren’t your typical high-tech company and aren’t looking for typical people. We look for real people. Whoever you are. Whatever you are. While you play well with others you aren’t afraid to be you and let others be themselves. Someone has called you wicked smart before, but you would never refer to yourself that way.
ForgeRock pioneered open source identity and access management, went on to invent identity relationship management for customer identities, and is now busy playing with the identity of things. Yes, we’re growing fast, but we remain true to our start up culture. We’re decidedly creative, we’re always learning, no one hesitates to ask questions, and we’re on a never-ending search for new ideas.
Our customers are some of the biggest companies, organizations, and even countries in the world. On any given day, it’s likely that the ForgeRock Identity Platform helped keep your data safe, gave you access to stuff, and supported trusted relationships between you, companies and the devices you were using. Please read more about us at forgerock.com or follow ForgeRock on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/forgerock.
ForgeRock is searching for an Sales Development Representative to join our growing team. This role reports to the Director, Sales Development. Strong technical acumen and/or prior business development are a big plus!
- Schedule highly qualified meetings for Major Account Executives by promoting ForgeRock’s products to build sales pipeline
- Manage inbound leads and properly disposition them
- Leverage prospecting tools and outbound calling techniques to schedule meetings with identified target accounts
- Work collaboratively with Marketing, Sales, Product and Customer Success to facilitate new messaging, programs, campaigns, and offerings
- Ensure inbound requests and opportunity handoffs to Sales, Business Development, and Customer Success exceed customers’ satisfaction
- Meet and/or exceed high-value activity metrics
- Comply with all relevant systems and procedures
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 1-2 years experience in software, security, or digital markets
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com CRM and LinkedIn
- Good interpersonal skills to align and foster positive working relationships
Life at ForgeRock:
We believe in and facilitate a flexible, collaborative work environment. We’ve grown enormously, but remain true to the innovative, can-do start up values that got us here. Most important of all, we keep hiring talented, smart, fun, and genuinely nice people because that’s who we want to succeed with every day. Below is just a few of the great things we have to offer at ForgeRock:
- A great team of smart, fun and genuinely nice individuals.
- Awesome company culture focused around providing a flexible and collaborative work environment
- Regular office bonding events, from lunches and happy hours to group offsite and hack-days
- Well-stocked fridges, whether you’re hungry or thirsty
- Competitive benefits and perks
- We’re Mac-friendly!
- Generous employee referral bonus program
- Amazing offices across the globe – San Francisco HQ; Vancouver, WA; London & Bristol, UK; Grenoble, FR; Oslo, NO; Singapore, Australia & counting!
ForgeRock is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.