Services | UK – Bristol Office
About the company:
ForgeRock® rocks when others are rolling. We aren’t your typical high-tech company and aren’t looking for typical people. We look for real people. Whoever you are. Whatever you are. While you play well with others you aren’t afraid to be you and let others be themselves. Someone has called you wicked smart before, but you would never refer to yourself that way.
ForgeRock pioneered open source identity and access management, went on to invent identity relationship management for customer identities, and is now busy playing with the identity of things. Yes, we’re growing fast, but we remain true to our start up culture. We’re decidedly creative, we’re always learning, no one hesitates to ask questions, and we’re on a never-ending search for new ideas.
Our customers are some of the biggest companies, organizations, and even countries in the world. On any given day, it’s likely that the ForgeRock Identity Platform helped keep your data safe, gave you access to stuff, and supported trusted relationships between you, companies and the devices you were using. Please read more about us at forgerock.com or follow ForgeRock on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/forgerock.
Working as part of a global management team, the successful candidate will be helping to set up and manage the day to day operation of a 24x7, Bristol-based, technical support team. This is an exciting opportunity to help build a great team from scratch, that will be focused on delivering high quality support to ForgeRock’s customers.
- Management of team members
- Assisting with hiring and development of Support Engineers
- Management of shift rotations and absences, ensuring continual availability of a technically capable support team
- Responsible for the quality and continuity of Support delivered to Secure Services customers, ensuring SLAs and customer satisfaction targets are met
- Active participation in escalation management, creation of resolution action plans and briefing of customer and ForgeRock management
- Ensuring an efficient and collaborative environment across teams
- Reporting on quality, workload, and performance
- Reviewing processes and working practices, providing feedback on their effectiveness and challenging validity where appropriate
- Managing training and development plans
- Communicating with the Sustaining and Engineering teams (when required) to facilitate resolutions for customer issues.
- Participation in the weekend on-call Duty Manager rotation as and when required
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Degree in an Engineering, Science or Business Discipline
- Experience in team leadership and supporting colleagues with their work
- Excellent Communication skills - both verbal and written
- Strong collaboration and teamwork skills
- Ability to manage a strong team in a high-pressure environment
- The ability to balance and prioritise workload
- Minimum of 6 years in a service orientated role
- Strong skills and experience in complex problem resolution
Life at ForgeRock:
We believe in and facilitate a flexible, collaborative work environment. We’ve grown enormously, but remain true to the innovative, can-do startup values that got us here. Most important of all, we keep hiring talented, smart, fun, and genuinely nice people because that’s who we want to succeed with every day. Below are just a few of the great things we have to offer at ForgeRock:
- A great team of smart, fun and genuinely nice individuals.
- Awesome company culture focused around providing a flexible and collaborative work environment
- Regular office bonding events, from lunches and happy hours to group offsites and hack-days
- Well-stocked fridges, whether you’re hungry or thirsty
- Competitive benefits and perks
- We’re Mac-friendly!
- Generous employee referral bonus program
- Amazing offices across the globe – San Francisco HQ; Vancouver, WA; Austin, TX; Munich, Germany; London & Bristol, UK; Grenoble & Paris, FR; Oslo, NO; Singapore, Australia & counting!