Sales Operations | San Francisco, CA
About the company:
ForgeRock® rocks when others are rolling. We aren’t your typical high-tech company and aren’t looking for typical people. We look for real people. Whoever you are. Whatever you are. While you play well with others you aren’t afraid to be you and let others be themselves. Someone has called you wicked smart before, but you would never refer to yourself that way.
ForgeRock pioneered open source identity and access management, went on to invent identity relationship management for customer identities, and is now busy playing with the identity of things. Yes, we’re growing fast, but we remain true to our start up culture. We’re decidedly creative, we’re always learning, no one hesitates to ask questions, and we’re on a never-ending search for new ideas.
Our customers are some of the biggest companies, organizations, and even countries in the world. On any given day, it’s likely that the ForgeRock Identity Platform helped keep your data safe, gave you access to stuff, and supported trusted relationships between you, companies and the devices you were using. Please read more about us at forgerock.com or follow ForgeRock on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/forgerock.
This role will be responsible for leading and executing day-to-day Salesforce support tasks and providing excellent customer service to ForgeRock 300+ SFDC users. In addition, this role will work alongside Sales Operations and Marketing teams to serve as the technical subject matter expert for enhancements and new product evaluations. This role will also be asked to work with cross-functional business units, including Sales, Customer Success, Marketing, Finance, OM, Deal desk, and Product. We're looking for someone who is a Salesforce.com platform expert, a great trainer, and a problem solver.
- Provide day to day support for Salesforce platform
- Strategically design, build, test, deploy, administer, troubleshoot, and monitor a scalable Salesforce Platform
- Maintain Salesforce 3rd party app integrations including but not limited to: Conga, Salesforce CPQ, Intacct, Jitterbit and Gainsight etc
- Provide good technical solutions through understanding of ForgeRock internal business processes
- Work with internal teams to understand business requirements and translate these into platform features.
- Act as a central point of contact for Salesforce development projects, maintenance and user support
- Drive release management process & documentation.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Must have 3+ years Salesforce Admin experience
- Must have 2+ years Salesforce development experience
- 3+ years of extensive experience managing and customizing the Sales Cloud
- Active Platform Developer I certification and Admin Certification
- Solid experience developing custom business logic with APEX, Visual Force, Lightning, Salesforce APIs, SOAP or REST based web services, and SOQL.
- Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Debugging and resolving issues with existing code
- Masters OR BS degree in Computer Science preferred or equivalent work experience
Life at ForgeRock:
We believe in and facilitate a flexible, collaborative work environment. We’ve grown enormously, but remain true to the innovative, can-do startup values that got us here. Most important of all, we keep hiring talented, smart, fun, and genuinely nice people because that’s who we want to succeed with every day. Below are just a few of the great things we have to offer at ForgeRock:
- A great team of smart, fun and genuinely nice individuals.
- Awesome company culture focused around providing a flexible and collaborative work environment
- Regular office bonding events, from lunches and happy hours to group offsites and hack-days
- Well-stocked fridges, whether you’re hungry or thirsty
- Competitive benefits and perks
- We’re Mac-friendly!
- Generous employee referral bonus program
- Amazing offices across the globe – San Francisco HQ; Vancouver, WA; Austin, TX; Munich, Germany; London & Bristol, UK; Grenoble & Paris, FR; Oslo, NO; Singapore, Australia & counting!
ForgeRock is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.