Senior Salesforce Developer
Sales Ops | US – San Francisco, CA Office
About the company:
ForgeRock® rocks when others are rolling. We aren’t your typical high-tech company and aren’t looking for typical people. We look for real people. Whoever you are. Whatever you are. While you play well with others you aren’t afraid to be you and let others be themselves. Someone has called you wicked smart before, but you would never refer to yourself that way.
ForgeRock pioneered open source identity and access management, went on to invent identity relationship management for customer identities, and is now busy playing with the identity of things. Yes, we’re growing fast, but we remain true to our start up culture. We’re decidedly creative, we’re always learning, no one hesitates to ask questions, and we’re on a never-ending search for new ideas.
Our customers are some of the biggest companies, organizations, and even countries in the world. On any given day, it’s likely that the ForgeRock Identity Platform helped keep your data safe, gave you access to stuff, and supported trusted relationships between you, companies and the devices you were using. Please read more about us at forgerock.com or follow ForgeRock on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/forgerock.
The Salesforce Developer will develop and maintain the Salesforce and force.com application to ensure continued delivery of innovative, high quality solutions to meet business needs for those departments currently using Salesforce, as well as building the necessary interface and tools to integrate new departments into Salesforce.
This position is responsible for the overall administration, development, configuration, and operation of the initial implementation and continued operations, as well as the continuous improvement of the Salesforce tools for all user groups such as sales, marketing, product management, support, accounting, operations and any other identified teams. This role will work across departments to support and troubleshoot with end-users to ensure that the application meets their needs and keeps pace with changes in program operations, policies and/or procedures.
- Implement solutions in the Salesforce platform following best practices, including configuration, Apex, VF, Lightning, salesforce CPQ.
- Develop complex force.com applications using both declarative and customization capabilities.
- Collaborate and lead other developers to design and optimize code.
- Map functional requirements to Salesforce.com feature and functionality.
- Mentor junior team members with in business applications team.
- Attention to detail and demonstrated capability in the execution of team projects.
- Provide global day-to-day administration and end-user support of Salesforce and all business applications including but not limited to managing multiple user setups, profiles, and roles, customization of objects, fields, record types, page layouts, formulas, validations, data backups, writing requirements, design solutions/configurations and assist users with proactive best practices to enhance and increase their knowledge of Salesforce.com.
- Solve advanced/complex technical issues around SFDC and business application integrations.
- Create and manage custom reports/dashboards, complex workflow rules, and salesforce advance approvals.
- Work with cross functional global teams & stakeholders to deliver.
- Understand business requirement & participate in architecture discussions to understand the system architecture and develop the features accordingly
- Manage and maintain salesforce sandbox usage planning, data migration and sandbox refreshes.
- Follow predefined team development to produce clean, efficient and maintainable platform configurations.
- Work with application support and resolve salesforce & all business applications platform and technical issues.
- Drive and increase user adoption and ensure user satisfaction, including developing, documenting and delivering training.
- Research changes in upcoming versions of slaesforce.com and other integrated applications; provide recommendations when necessary to enhance efficiency and productivity.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent field.
- Salesforce DEV401 and ADM 201 Certifications.
- 5+ years of Salesforce.com Admin experience.
- 5+ years of Apex, Visualforce development.
- 1+ Year of Salesforce lightning
- Working Knowledge of Salesforce CPQ
- Experience with Intacct ERP or something similar
- Experience with middleware systems like Jitterbit or mulesoft or something similar.
- Experience with data migration tools like Apex Data Loader, Excel Connector to Import and Export the data to the Salesforce.com platform.
- Experience with Salesforce.com Web Services APIs, such as SOAP and REST.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A good sense of humor
- Ability to reasonably estimate the time for tasks and then meet deadlines set by those estimates; ability to quickly and effectively prioritize multiple requests.
Life at ForgeRock:
We believe in and facilitate a flexible, collaborative work environment. We’ve grown enormously, but remain true to the innovative, can-do startup values that got us here. Most important of all, we keep hiring talented, smart, fun, and genuinely nice people because that’s who we want to succeed with every day. Below are just a few of the great things we have to offer at ForgeRock:
- A great team of smart, fun and genuinely nice individuals.
- Awesome company culture focused around providing a flexible and collaborative work environment
- Regular office bonding events, from lunches and happy hours to group offsites and hack-days
- Well-stocked fridges, whether you’re hungry or thirsty
- Competitive benefits and perks
- We’re Mac-friendly!
- Generous employee referral bonus program
- Amazing offices across the globe – San Francisco HQ; Vancouver, WA; Austin, TX; Munich, Germany; London & Bristol, UK; Grenoble & Paris, FR; Oslo, NO; Singapore, Australia & counting!
ForgeRock is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.