VP, Product Marketing
Marketing | US – San Francisco Office
About the company:
ForgeRock® rocks when others are rolling. We aren’t your typical high-tech company and aren’t looking for typical people. We look for real people. Whoever you are. Whatever you are. While you play well with others you aren’t afraid to be you and let others be themselves. Someone has called you wicked smart before, but you would never refer to yourself that way.
ForgeRock pioneered open source identity and access management, went on to invent identity relationship management for customer identities, and is now busy playing with the identity of things. Yes, we’re growing fast, but we remain true to our start up culture. We’re decidedly creative, we’re always learning, no one hesitates to ask questions, and we’re on a never-ending search for new ideas.
Our customers are some of the biggest companies, organizations, and even countries in the world. On any given day, it’s likely that the ForgeRock Identity Platform helped keep your data safe, gave you access to stuff, and supported trusted relationships between you, companies and the devices you were using. Please read more about us at forgerock.com or follow ForgeRock on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/forgerock.
ForgeRock is looking for an experienced Vice President of Product Marketing to help fuel our rapid growth. This person will lead our product marketing strategy to establish thought leadership in the industry, develop innovative go-to-market campaigns that build pipeline and enable our sales team to clearly articulate the ForgeRock advantage.
- Partner closely with Product Management to understand our product strategy and develop customer narratives and compelling thought leadership content and customer stories.
- Develop our messaging to gain both technical and business mindshare amongst senior executives in the enterprise
- Drive and execute our product and solution content strategy
- Build campaigns and sales tools that will help us build pipeline and close business
- Communicate with customers, prospects, analysts and press to both understand their perspectives and evangelize the ForgeRock story
- Create written and multi-media content that clearly articulates our vision, value proposition and product functionality and establishes us as a thought leader
- Inspire and lead a product marketing team
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Domain expertise in IAM.
- Deep knowledge of our core buyers
- Ability to communicate to both business owners and technical leads in Global 5K enterprises
- Excellent communicator, both written and oral
- Experience managing both senior and junior team members to make them successful
- 15+ years of experience in senior product development, product management, product marketing and/or sales roles.
Life at ForgeRock:
We believe in and facilitate a flexible, collaborative work environment. We’ve grown enormously, but remain true to the innovative, can-do startup values that got us here. Most important of all, we keep hiring talented, smart, fun, and genuinely nice people because that’s who we want to succeed with every day. Below are just a few of the great things we have to offer at ForgeRock:
- A great team of smart, fun and genuinely nice individuals.
- Awesome company culture focused around providing a flexible and collaborative work environment
- Regular office bonding events, from lunches and happy hours to group offsites and hack-days
- Well-stocked fridges, whether you’re hungry or thirsty
- Competitive benefits and perks
- We’re Mac-friendly!
- Generous employee referral bonus program
- Amazing offices across the globe – San Francisco HQ; Vancouver, WA; Austin, TX; Munich, Germany; London & Bristol, UK; Grenoble & Paris, FR; Oslo, NO; Singapore, Australia & counting!
ForgeRock is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.