Senior Mobile Developer (iOS/Android)
Cloud Solutions | US - San Francisco, CA - Remote
About the company:
ForgeRock® rocks when others are rolling. We aren’t your typical high tech company and aren’t looking for typical people. We look for real people. Whoever you are. Whatever you are. While you play well with others you aren’t afraid to be you and let others be themselves. Someone has called you wicked smart before, but you would never refer to yourself that way.
ForgeRock pioneered open source identity and access management, went on to invent identity relationship management for customer identities, and is now busy playing with the identity of things. Yes, we’re growing fast, but we remain true to our start up culture. We’re decidedly creative, we’re always learning, no one hesitates to ask questions, and we’re on a never-ending search for new ideas.
Our customers are some of the biggest companies, organizations, and even countries in the world. On any given day, it’s likely that the ForgeRock Identity Platform helped keep your data safe, gave you access to stuff, and supported trusted relationships between you, companies and the devices you were using. We assume you can read and have access to the internet, so please read more about us at forgerock.com or follow ForgeRock on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/forgerock.
Are you someone that is inquisitive, passionate, believe that learning is an ongoing journey? Want to have an impact on not only your life, but the lives of fellow employees and also customers? We are looking for a cross platform mobile developer that understands that technology only makes a difference when it is delivered to customers. We want team players that like helping their colleagues to jointly deliver a world-class solution. If you are interested in being part of a customer-focused company that is excited by technology and you have the skills, we want to hear from you.
- Think in microservices and APIs - develop and expand our ecosystem of composable, reusable, isolated, single purpose services
- Develop IAM (Identity and Access Management) related mobile applications and tools for iPhone and Android devices.
- Define functional specifications for mobile applications based on product requirements
- Create highly testable and rock-solid applications
- Participate in development life cycle activities like design, coding, testing and production release.
- Deliver code in an agile team environment.
- Perform code reviews with peer’s and help elevate to the highest standards
- Drive innovation through rapid prototyping and iterative development.
- Extensive Agile experience and knowledge required
- Debug production issues across services and levels of the stack
- Thrive in a rapidly changing environment, continuously working to adapt to ever evolving customer needs
- Pair with other engineers to deliver world-class solutions.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Minimum of 5 years related work experience
- iOS Skills: Objective C, Cocoa, Swift
- Android Skills: Java, Android SDK
- Experience with XML, XHTML, JSON, REST
- Experience with native hardware components (Camera, GPS, Bluetooth, Biometric)
- Experience pulling data from devices and sending back events
- Extensive experience with security, including MFA, oAuth, TLS, certificate management, and fraud detection
- Extensive experience integrating 3rd party SDK’s
Life at ForgeRock:
We believe in and facilitate a flexible, collaborative work environment. We’ve grown enormously, but remain true to the innovative, can-do startup values that got us here. Most important of all, we keep hiring talented, smart, fun, and genuinely nice people because that’s who we want to succeed with every day. Below are just a few of the great things we have to offer at ForgeRock:
- A great team of smart, fun and genuinely nice individuals.
- Awesome company culture focused around providing a flexible and collaborative work environment
- Regular office bonding events, from lunches and happy hours to group offsites and hack-days
- Well-stocked fridges, whether you’re hungry or thirsty
- Competitive benefits and perks
- We’re Mac-friendly!
- Generous employee referral bonus program
- Amazing offices across the globe – San Francisco HQ; Vancouver, WA; Austin, TX; Munich, Germany; London & Bristol, UK; Grenoble & Paris, FR; Oslo, NO; Singapore, Australia & counting!
ForgeRock is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.