At Forge, we know our team is our greatest asset. As innovators in the private market, our vision is to deliver a richer future for everyone. We live that vision through our values of being bold, humble and accountable. We experience the value that our vision brings to the world every day, helping the teams behind the greatest innovations of our generation, from space travel to planet-saving, plant-based nutrition and more.
With liquidity solutions, exclusive data and insights and a vibrant marketplace, Forge’s goal is to power a global private market that is transparent, accessible and seamless for companies, their employees and investors. Through Forge, employees can sell their private shares, employers can reward shareholders with pre-IPO liquidity and individual and institutional investors can participate in private unicorn growth.
Forge's differentiated global marketplace addresses rising demand among individual and institutional investors for exposure to private company stocks and it is building a growing network effect with defensible competitive advantages. The Forge marketplace has nearly 400,000 registered users, including over 123,000 accredited investors. Private shares have traded in more than 400 companies since inception, representing over $10 billion in volume across 19,000 transactions with buyers and sellers in 70 countries. Through its custody offering Forge Trust, the company has approximately $14 billion in assets under custody and about $600 million of cash across 1.9 million customers.
Needless to say, our ability to offer these powerful financial solutions has generated incredible interest from investors, demand from customers, and a need to grow our team to meet the needs of more companies, teams and innovators in this way.
- Scan all “Forward to Investor” mail that is received daily, into the Forward to Investor folder in Laserfiche.
- Process all Forward to Investor mail via email/Zendesk or US mail to the client.
- Scanning of Outgoing Check Stubs, Outgoing Wires/ACH forms to Laserfiche. File hard copy to banker’s box. Label and apply the correct data to the banker’s box for storage.
- Assist with reviewing past day’s envelope bins in the mailroom.
- Assist with opening a high volume of incoming mail. Includes organizing the mail by documents only, checks only, and documents with checks. Forward “documents only” to the General Mail basket.
- Assist with: batch and tally checks and scanning into Laserfiche.
- Other mailroom duties as needed which may include but not limited to: assisting with pick up of Iron Mountain bins; receiving and verifying the Costco delivery; moving full banker’s boxes from Document Management department to the warehouse. Other facilities duties as needed.
- Miscellaneous and/or special scanning, filing and/or indexing duties as requested.
- Must be able to sit and/or stand for long periods of time while working
- Must be able to work onsite at the San Carlos, CA office 5 days a week
Forge is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.