At Forge, we know our team is our greatest asset. As innovators in the private market, our vision is to deliver a richer future for everyone. We live that vision through our values of being bold, humble and accountable. We experience the value that our vision brings to the world every day, helping the teams behind the greatest innovations of our generation, from space travel to planet-saving, plant-based nutrition and more.
With liquidity solutions, exclusive data and insights and a vibrant marketplace, Forge’s goal is to power a global private market that is transparent, accessible and seamless for companies, their employees and investors. Through Forge, employees can sell their private shares, employers can reward shareholders with pre-IPO liquidity and individual and institutional investors can participate in private unicorn growth.
Forge's differentiated global marketplace addresses rising demand among individual and institutional investors for exposure to private company stocks and it is building a growing network effect with defensible competitive advantages. The Forge marketplace has nearly 400,000 registered users, including over 123,000 accredited investors. Private shares have traded in more than 400 companies since inception, representing over $10 billion in volume across 19,000 transactions with buyers and sellers in 70 countries. Through its custody offering Forge Trust, the company has approximately $14 billion in assets under custody and about $600 million of cash across 1.9 million customers.
Needless to say, our ability to offer these powerful financial solutions has generated incredible interest from investors, demand from customers, and a need to grow our team to meet the needs of more companies, teams and innovators in this way.
Our Private Securities Analyst will be responsible for new client intake and profiling, supporting existing client coverage, and transaction execution in Forge’s core business of providing a marketplace for pre-IPO private tech company liquidity.
We are expecting 1+ years of prior experience in financial services/venture capital/ investment banking for this role. As a generalist, the range of functions an Analyst would be exposed to would also be a really great learning experience... better than any rotational program.
- Relentless commitment to client service above all else
- Determined to contribute and add value
- Thorough, with a very high attention to detail
- Desire to put in the work - not measured in working hours, but in terms of quality of output and team contribution
- Motivation and drive to build relationships, close transactions, and generate growth -- overall, take the utmost pride in your work
- Organized and systematic with communication
- Meticulous attention to client engagement and deal process
- 1+ years of prior experience in financial services/venture capital/ investment banking/management consulting
- Series 7 or the ability to get licensed shortly after you start
- Superior attention to detail
- Excellent communication, organizational skills and follow-through, both internally and externally
- Ability to communicate clearly with internal stakeholders and external clients across the Financial Services universe
- A sense of urgency paired with a strong ability to prioritize multiple timelines and demands
- Must be comfortable working in a hybrid in-office / remote working environment
Forge is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.