ForeVR Games is a VR gaming startup of industry vets from EA, GLU, Zynga and the Walt Disney Company and is based in California. Starting with the release of the hit game ForeVR Bowl on the Oculus store, we’re on track to deliver several more titles in 2021. We’re headquartered in the Los Angeles area but we’re a distributed team with members around the world. We’re looking to add a Game Designer to our growing team.
Role of Game Designer at ForeVR
You’re an authority of feature design excellence in mass market games. You’re able to conceptualize ideas, create feature design specifications, and have the hands-on technical competency to implement them with a cross-functional development team through the game’s production and live ops.
Sounds exciting? Take a look at the requirements below! Position available in Los Angeles CA. Will consider remote.
- 3+ years of game industry experience
- Shipped at least 2 titles as Game Designer of major game systems
- Has a deep background in individual and team sports
- Strong at system and mechanic design
- Proficient in Unity development
- Experience working with and navigating cross-functional teams
- Enjoys documenting designs extensively
Great To Have
- Ability to script
- Ability to illustrate
- Designing for platforms of varying capabilities
- Strong mathematical skills
- UX Design experience
- Strong proficiency with the Adobe suite
- Free to Play experience
- Casino Experience
- Experience with virtual reality platforms (Oculus, PC VR, PSVR)