About Foresite Labs
Foresite Labs supports the next generation of healthcare entrepreneurs who will create innovative companies that transform the way that we discover and develop new medicines, and the way that we deliver care to patients in need. Foresite Labs systematically uses the tools of data science to create companies in healthcare that connect true changes in patient outcomes to all of the activities that are needed to develop, design and deploy therapeutics. Foresite Labs is committed to systematically lowering the barriers of entry for entrepreneurs to advance innovative new therapies and technologies to improve patient care. For more information about Foresite Labs, please visit www.foresitelabs.com.
We are a translational R&D team and company incubation team that derives insights from precision measurement and population-scale biology to address unmet clinical needs. Our goal is to create the preeminent portfolio of companies at the interface of data science and healthcare.
Working with multidisciplinary partners internally and externally, this role is responsible for supporting investment and incubation analysis, company formation activities, and portfolio development.
- Organize and provide operational support for company incubation activities including project ideation.
- In collaboration with the Foresite Labs team, develop new company incubation ideas based on an understanding of biotechnology, healthcare, and life sciences technology landscapes.
- Facilitate the planning and documentation of projects, recurring meetings, and presentations.
- Communicate timelines and status updates.
- Facilitate discussions within the team and with external advisors.
- Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team of scientists and investment professionals in diligence and related activities.
- MS or PhD in biological or quantitative sciences preferred.
- 2+ years of professional experience in the healthcare, life sciences, or technology fields.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment while executing across multiple projects
Foresite Labs is an equal opportunity employer. We thrive on diversity and collaboration.