ForeFlight is looking for an organized and motivated person to join our marketing team, and to be part of a dynamic and fast-growing technology company. We’re looking for someone with a military background, who is detail-oriented, creative, an effective communicator, and has a passion for marketing.
- Conduct relevant market research and analyze customer behavior.
- Use internal and external marketing tools such as email (Vero), Google Analytics, Segment.io, Facebook Ads, Apple Search Ads, and others to plan, execute, track, analyze, and report on campaigns.
- Organize data and prepare reports for management based on findings.
- Create promotional materials focused on the military persona, as assigned.
- Suggest creative ways to increase brand and product awareness in the military space.
- Create and execute social media and advertising campaigns targeting the military market.
- Track and stay up to date on existing and future product enhancements and create content and value driven messaging for the different channels.
- Manage and update military sites and deliverables; including website, blog, in-app engagement, email, and collateral.
- Proactively seek out opportunities to engage within the military market
- Work with our graphic designers to help deliver the best content to our customers.
- Collaborate with the military product, sales, and marketing team to organize day-to-day tasks to most efficiently complete projects.
- Contribute in team meetings to successful marketing campaigns.
- Draft clear and concise correspondence to customers.
Experience and Skills Requirements:
- 1 to 3 years experience in Marketing
- Military background required
- Strong Experience in email marketing tools and content creation a must
- Experience in project management is a plus
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excel in a deadline-oriented environment
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Ability to be creative and resourceful in solving problems
About ForeFlight, LLC
ForeFlight produces the best-selling iPad and iPhone app for pilots flying personal and business aircraft, corporate flight departments, and aircraft operators. Customers include individual pilots worldwide, Fortune 500 corporate flight departments, state and federal agencies, leading operators, the military, and leading aircraft OEMs. We have been in the App Store since its grand opening in July, 2008 and are consistently ranked in the top 50 grossing iPad apps in the App Store.
We are known for our exceptional software user interface design and responsive, customer support. ForeFlight Mobile, our flagship application, was named Aviation Consumer's 2011 App of the Year and received Flying Magazine's Editors' Choice Award for 2011, 2012, and 2013.
Why You Should Join:
At ForeFlight, we know you want a rewarding career. To do that, you need challenging projects, a good work environment, and awesome coworkers. We believe in our employees, and we
empower them to make a direct impact on our products and services messaging. We strive to provide ForeFlighters and their loved ones with a world-class benefits experience, focused on supporting their physical, financial, and emotional wellbeing. Our benefits package includes but not limited to the following:
- Medical, dental, vision insurance with Employer paid health premiums
- Open PTO Policy
- 401(k) with up to 10% company matching and immediate vesting
- 10 Weeks Paid Maternity Leave
- 4 Weeks Paid Paternity Leave
- Flight Training Rewards
- Tuition Stipend