Founded in 2010, Force Therapeutics is the leading patient engagement platform and provider-driven care management network designed to help clinicians intelligently extend their reach. Our platform leverages video and digital connections to directly engage patients at every step of the care journey. Backed by millions of clinically-validated patient data points and insights from more than 70 leading healthcare centers across the country, Force is proven to drive more effective recovery, lower costs, and achieve better patient outcomes.
We’re looking for a Product & Customer Marketing Manager who will oversee the go-to-market strategy for Force Therapeutics products and services, and ensure they are developed, launched, and engaged with effectively. You will assess market needs and conduct research to influence new product development, evaluate approaches to mitigate product risks, develop launch plans to bring new features to market, and identify opportunities to improve the existing product. You will help shape product strategy, grow product adoption, and engage with customers (buyers and users) to drive retention and renewal revenue.
- Manage go-to-market strategy for new feature launches including the development of messaging, training, and enablement materials to drive alignment across the organization.
- Develop our buyer and customer personas by mapping their journeys, understanding their needs, and defining their purchasing decision process.
- Create and maintain compelling value-focused collateral including messaging, overviews, battle cards, website copy, case studies, and additional sales enablement materials to support the success of the sales organization.
- Own competitive intelligence, including staying up-to-date on the competitive landscape to identify and amplify product differentiators.
- Influence future product development with a buyer and user-centric perspective, build positioning and value prop frameworks, and roadmaps for early stage product explorations
- Deeply understand buyer needs/requirements and product risk areas in order to prioritize recommendations to product team for new and existing features
- Understand the customer journey and develop strategic onboarding and multichannel customer marketing programs that drive engagement and adoption for our buyers and end users
- Create the strategy for launch and adoption our customer community and customer advisory board
- Partner with teams across Force (Product, Growth Marketing, Sales, Customer Success) to ensure that market feedback is incorporated into the product and that positioning and messaging is relevant and compelling
- Drive product adoption and usage by developing and managing detailed, long-term adoption plans
- Minimum of 5+ years of marketing experience including 3+ years in product marketing role, preferably B2B SaaS.
- Demonstrated success prioritizing your work and the initiatives you champion.
- Knowledge of the Healthcare Industry and/or Health Tech solutions preferred.
- Proven track record of building, implementing, and owning product launch strategies from start to finish.
- Experience developing complex use cases and personas
- History of creating clear and compelling narratives, developing positioning and messaging, and bringing the narrative to life across marketing channels.
- Experience managing competitive intelligence and market research projects
- Experience working with enterprise sales teams and systems (e.g SFDC) to gather competitive intel and develop enablement materials.
- Experience selling to and working with C-Level and top line management to understand business strategy and objectives.
- Force is an EST based company but we are open to locations around the U.S.
Perks & Benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k retirement planning
- 12 month free Talkspace membership
- 12 month free Kindbody (gynecology and fertility care) membership
- Unlimited sick and safe leave
- Summer Fridays
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Annual company off-site
- Ability to work a hybrid schedule in our brand new NYC office (vaccine required) or full time remote