The Marketing Team at Force Therapeutics works across the organization to amplify the brand and differentiate the value of Force. Our team of over 50 dedicated employees strive to connect patients to high quality, clinically-validated remote care, which is as critical today as it was when we began this journey 10 years ago. Our powerful digital platform and personalized content have helped hundreds of thousands of patients during their entire episode of care.
Force is hiring a detail-oriented Marketing Intern to help manage all our digital marketing efforts. You’ll be reporting directly into the Marketing Manager and will have the opportunity to develop, execute, and measure our marketing campaigns across all platforms. This is an excellent position for someone who is interested in joining a mission-driven startup up in the healthcare space during a critical inflection point in the industry.
What you’ll be doing:
- Work with the marketing team on campaign strategies based on overall 2021 goals
- Develop, write, and execute on campaigns in both short and long form, covering our social media channels, blog, and newsletters
- Collaborate with marketing to measure campaign performance and iterate based on data
- Support nascent virtual marketing events focused on existing client engagement and new business opportunities
What we’re looking for:
- Strong written and oral communication skills; writing samples will be requested
- Attention to detail, deadlines, and the ability to project manage your own work
- Familiarity with social media and reporting platforms (LinkedIn, Twitter, Google Analytics)
- Bachelor’s degree or bachelor’s degree in progress (Marketing or related field)
- Innovative and collaborative team player
What we offer:
- Paid Internship - $20/hour
- Company provided laptop
The Force Internship Program is structured by semesters and accepts applications on a rolling basis. We are currently hiring for our Spring Semester which runs January - May 2021.