The Client Success Marketing Associate/Manager is someone with a passion for growing customer relationships and increasing the value of customer marketing. The Client Success Marketing Associate/Manager is responsible for executing programs to support customer reference and advocacy initiatives, and will serve as a champion for customer advocacy within the organization. This role will report to the head of Marketing, and collaborate with the Client Success & Strategy team for project planning.
- Build close relationships with Client Success & Strategy + Clinical Integration team members to understand customer needs and readiness.
- Increase customer advocacy (including referrals, testimonials, references, etc.) to build a community of enthusiastic brand advocates amongst Force provider users.
- Identify, manage, and grow the list of key provider advocates that can participate in the program through case studies, speaking opportunities, social media, etc.
- Conduct interviews and draft an ongoing cadence of up-to-date customer success stories per region to be used across press, video, blog, and webinar content.
- Manage customer engagement and regional communication programs, such as in-person/virtual events, workshops, annual conferences, awards programs, regional dinners, webinars, press releases, and quarterly email newsletters.
- Bachelor’s degree with 3-5+ years of experience in communications or marketing, including demonstrated engagement with clients.
- Ability to write effective copy for a B2B product is a necessity.
- High attention to detail and stellar organizational skills - ability to multi-task and deliver projects in a timely manner.
- Digital native who understands social advocacy.
- Ability to build rapport with customers to understand their stories and corporate protocol.
- Adaptability to work independently in a fast paced, high growth company.
- Creative mindset — very open to pushing the envelope when developing customer marketing initiatives.
- Support Client Success, Clinical Integration, Marketing and Sales to meet business objectives through customer advocacy initiatives that deliver impactful stories across marketing channels.