Force is reimagining the way patients recover from injury and surgery by connecting them with their care teams. We are partnered with leading health systems across the United States to deliver prescriptive plans of care to their patients, measure multiple clinical data points and provide actionable insights into care and recovery. We have a direct and immediate feedback loop to our end users (patients and providers) and pride ourselves in being agile and responsive.
Force is seeking a Technical QA Analyst to join our Quality Assurance team. You will be responsible for creating, enhancing, and maintaining test plans and test cases for current and upcoming projects with a particular focus on adding tests to the automation framework.
We are building new applications using the data that we already collect today to leverage AI and Machine Learning to perform predictive analytics and risk analysis on patient populations. We are looking for passionate people who want to work in a mission-driven team and a collaborative environment.
This position requires working closely with development and product management teams. Qualified candidates must have a solid technical background and experience with modern testing practices.
What will you do?
- Define test methods and create test plans for software projects to determine if the software will perform accurately and reliably according to documented requirements as well as established standards.
- Create and execute detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities.
- Define a strategy for testing new features and functionality, and be responsible for quantifying and improving data quality across multiple elements of our application.
- Maintain effective communication with the project software engineers on project limitation, capability, performance requirement and hardware interface changes.
- Review requirements specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback and to ensure that requirements stated are correct, unambiguous, and verifiable.
- Prepare and log thoughtful and concise descriptions of software bugs to be replicated by developers.
- Help establish new processes, implement best practices, and adopt appropriate toolset.
- Contribute to and help improve our existing automation framework.
We are looking for someone with:
- Minimum of 2 years of hands on experience in Software Quality Assurance in fast paced development environment.
- Familiarity with test tooling (JUnit, JMeter, Cucumber, Postman, SoapUI, Selenium, etc.) and reporting/visibility tooling such as Looker.
- Understanding and ability to test APIs.
- Familiarity with AWS cloud infrastructure or experience working with other cloud providers.
- Good understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle and the role and responsibilities of the QA team.
- Knowledge of support tools such as Clubhouse, GitHub, etc.
- Ability to establish and evolve formal QA processes, ensuring that the team is using industry-accepted Agile best practices.
- Ability to develop and execute test cases, scripts, plans and procedures (manual and automated)
- Working knowledge of Linux based systems and ability to execute Linux commands.
- Strong analytical skills with ability to analyze requirements, understand technical documents and implementation as well as ability to identify gaps and risks.
- Good understanding of web technology and client server architecture and ability to troubleshoot server issues and identify problems.
- Ability to write SQL scripts to perform verification of SQL objects or non-relational queries and various data migrations.
- Working with healthcare technologies (e.g. HL7 data structure).