Force Therapeutics is a rapidly growing digital health company that depends heavily on face-to-face interaction with executive-level prospects across the country to drive pipeline growth and close deals. We’re searching for a Senior Manager, Demand Generation to drive rapid and quality company growth.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for creating, executing, measuring, and iterating on integrated marketing programs. You’ll partner closely with brand, product marketing, and sales to develop a plan to grow pipeline. Your key objective will be to generate high quality engagement from targeted prospects that results in new leads, opportunities and revenue for the Force Therapeutics sales team.
The ideal candidate has a proven track record of creating impactful enterprise B2B marketing initiatives including but not limited to: webinars, events, email, paid search and sponsored content campaigns. You are a strong writer with a knack for clear, concise and impactful communication.
- Drive all inbound lead gen efforts including planning, execution and measuring results
- Report on performance for all inbound demand generation initiatives (webinars, events, nurture programs, email and digital ad campaigns) and identify new opportunities to improve existing campaigns
- Collaborate with the sales and account teams to drive new leads and create awareness of Force
- Support the nurture of existing contacts with the goal of increasing conversion rates
- Leverage marketing automation to drive qualified leads and increased engagement
- Partner with product marketing and sales to develop campaigns to create and deliver pipeline
- Recommend and execute A/B tests to optimize email open rates, click rates, and landing page performance
- Create and develop integrated programs and campaigns aligned with new product launches, existing product upsell and cross-sell, as well as new market development
- Partner with marketing ops and leverage marketing automation (specifically, Marketo) to develop, refine and report on audiences and campaigns
Required Skills & Experience
- 6+ years experience in demand generation for a B2B enterprise company
- Strong SaaS experience, understands pipeline demand generation
- Demonstrated results in generating leads and sales pipeline
- Experience using marketing automation systems (e.g. Marketo, Hubspot) and CRM systems (e.g. Salesforce)
- Self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment and can make decisions quickly
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work cross-functionally and drive influence within the organization
- Highly organized and strong project management skills - proven ability to multi-task and juggle multiple campaigns at the same time