Are you a talented, forward-thinking clinician who wants to utilize your clinical skills to reimagine the way care is delivered to patients across the country?
The Clinical Integration team at Force Therapeutics is leveraging technology combined with clinical expertise, research and data to help health systems and providers measure, monitor and improve care plans according to evidence-based best practices.
We are looking for an experienced provider to join our Clinical Integration team where you will interface directly with other clinicians who are using technology to deliver value-based, quality care. The Clinical Integration team at Force Therapeutics works closely with our Client Development team, providing clinical sales support, as well as our Account Management team on implementations.
- Work in a pod structure (Account Executive, Business Development) on sales support and growing key hospital systems in your designated territory (domestic travel required
- Develop relationships with key clinical champions to nurture through sales to growth
- Work closely with Client Success and User Research to provide clinical expertise on all implementations within your region.
- Share best practices, improve processes and provide strategic insights with internal team members, as well as our providers to work towards standardization and evidence based practice.
- Create, digitize and iterate on clinical pathways (exercise, education & data collection) across multiple surgeons
- Collaborate with our research team, and use our existing data to think creatively about opportunities for care redesign
- Be the clinical voice on strategic product initiatives when required
- Provide thought leadership at academic conferences through 1:1 surgeon interactions and/or presentations of clinical research
- 2-5 years experience with direct patient care (required)
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in allied health (PT, OT, Nutritionist), Nursing, Navigator
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Experience or passion to work within a HealthTech setting