Business Development Representatives (BDRs) play a key role in executing our strategic plan to build partnerships with leading healthcare organizations. This role will collaborate across our client development team (sales, marketing, business development, content) to manage a wide range of direct outreach and email campaigns, aimed at starting conversations with innovative healthcare organizations.
This is an opportunity to learn by doing, as you will work closely with the leadership of a rapidly growing start-up and interact with many of the top surgeons and healthcare executives in the country.
- Collaborate with Account Executives to create a territory plan to uncover leads and drive business through thoughtful conversations with surgeons and executives
- Research non-client accounts and execute cold outreach to educate prospects on the value of Force and share client success stories
- Support account-based marketing strategy by using different channels to target specific prospects with a specific message
- Leverage Salesforce.com and other tools provided to research and maintain accurate contact information, account details, and activity data daily
- Meet or exceed monthly/quarterly/annual metrics, targets, and/or revenue objectives
- Maintain knowledge of Force products and services, Healthcare industry and territory trends, as well as client updates
- Qualify and set up 12 appointments per month with the Account Executive with a minimum of 20 calls per day in defined territory
- Self starter
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Enjoys solution-oriented conversations with new people
- Deep interest in healthcare and technology
- Driven, creative and coachable
- Team oriented
- Desire to do what it takes to make and exceed targeted goals
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 0-2 years of experience in SaaS technology -- marketing, sales, business development, product strategy.
- Ability and aptitude to perform excellent demonstrations of the Force platform
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in person, through email and via telephone