Force is reimagining the way patients recover from injury and surgery. We are partnered with leading health systems across the United States to deliver prescriptive plans of care to their patients, measure multiple clinical data points and provide actionable insights into care and recovery. We have a direct and immediate feedback loop to our end users (patients and providers) and pride ourselves in being agile and responsive.
As a Project Manager, you will be exposed to all facets of the business and be encouraged to learn and develop skills both within and beyond your role. You will help support our product, technical and client success team in projects critical to the growth of our company.
We are looking for someone who has worked in a formal Project Management position and understands best practices, managing timelines and due dates, and wrangling developers, designers, and other staff members together. We need someone who can handle daily operations in addition to working with cross-functional teams.
This is an opportunity ideal for a hard-working, self-motivated individual looking to make an impact.
This position is responsible for tracking all project deliverables across a number of teams.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's or equivalent experience
- 1-2 years Project Management experience in a SaaS, b2b company
- Has been involved with a project from inception to delivery
- Analytical skills
- Solid knowledge of software development and product ship cycles
- Ability to manage third parties
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Solid Meeting Management Skills
- Ability to clearly communicate status, issues, blockers, and future projections with technical and business stakeholders
- Ability to produce meaningful project metrics and tracking reports
- Attention to detail a must
- Creative problem solving abilities
- Experience in Healthcare software and platforms a plus·