Force is a healthcare technology company that is changing the way patients recover from injury and surgery by connecting them with their care teams. The Force platform delivers prescriptive and relevant video-based content to patients’ computers and/or mobile devices. We have treated over 80 thousand patients with our platform and are growing our team and our impact.
The Clinical Production team at Force is tasked with helping our hospitals and surgeons utilize video to best educate patients during their rehabilitation.
We’re looking for a detail-oriented motion graphics/editing assistant to super-charge the efforts of this team. You will have the opportunity to work alongside our production coordinator and animator to develop both animation and live-action videos. This is a great opportunity for someone who is interested in in-house content production for a b2b SaaS company.
We are looking for someone to join our team June through August, with the opportunity to continue on a project-based schedule.
Acting as an assistant editor to our lead animator/editor, you will:
- Understand current project files in Adobe After Effects and Adobe Premiere
- Organize existing files into shareable assets
- Communicate and distribute across the production team
- Opportunity to collaborate on editing projects
- Exposure to other teams and projects to understand how a healthtech company operates
- Proficient experience in Creative Cloud (Adobe After Effects and Adobe Premiere)
- Advanced knowledge of motion graphics (After Effects knowledge critical)
- Design thinking
- Advanced knowledge of video editing workflows
- Attention to detail
- Strong communicator