We are a passionate team- solving real world problems and helping to make a change in the healthcare industry. We are working with innovative health systems across the U.S, and growing our team.
We are looking for someone who has the ability to work from Force HQ in Manhattan, NY.
What you’ll be doing:
You will be helping scale and maintain our infrastructure. You'll be working to create our continuous integration and delivery pipelines. You'll be helping to make our developers more productive and ensuring the reliability of our systems. Our application platform currently consists mainly of AWS EC2 and RDS instances.
- Experience with tools and processes for continuous delivery, orchestration, and automation
- Maintain, scale, and distribute critical systems such as databases
- Monitor overall site performance and health, including being on call for site issues
- Support QA function by enabling automated testing with continuous integration
- Create, setup, and run performance tests
- Experience with using a configuration management tool
- Experience with Agile development methodologies
- Managing backups and disaster recovery
- Experience with AWS and server administration
- Proficient working with Git
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years of professional experience in a DevOps or related role
- Degree in Computer Science or a related field
- A love for building scalable, high performance systems
- Motivated, self-directed, and proactive
- Multi-tasker -- can handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Reliable team member to help us debug on and off hours