The Client Success & Strategy team is tasked with making patients and providers successful with our technology platform. This team gets in the weeds with leading hospitals and health systems to understand workflow issues and strategize solutions while implementing the Force platform. We work across teams and facilities with clinical leaders and administrators to super-charge the patient and provider experience. The team is responsible for implementations and management of all accounts, as well as serving as a liaison for growth and future product iteration.
All account managers undergo a comprehensive training program in patient- and provider-facing roles. Once you have reached the goals set for your training you’ll start managing accounts and working directly with providers.
- Learn communication best practices for onboarding end-user patients (patient success) and training providers on Force
- Assist in development of ongoing strategies to drive patient and provider engagement
- Communicate and collaborate on best practices within the Client Success team
- Provide feedback from accounts to product team + assist in targeting provider stakeholders for user research sessions
- Compile and analyze data collected through Force platform to reflect and improve upon the patient and provider experience
- You will be expected to travel to your accounts from time to time to ensure successful implementations and growth per client
Passion for healthcare technology and innovation, self-awareness, ability to problem-solve, high emotional intelligence, attention to detail, effective communicator, committed to lifelong learning and a good reflector, takes initiative to add value and support the mission of Force.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 2-4 years experience in a client-facing role (account management, implementations, strategy, sales)
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Understanding of the digital healthcare space